What do you do for a living?

Jack of all trades master of none

Job 1 Still a firefighter/emt,

Job 2 truck driver hauling equipment and freight occasionally, plus a tow truck driver for the same company.

Extra work - treasurer for a 501(c)(3), event coordinator and board member

awesome mechanic....still.....

fify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently in the Air Force (SWE) but starting my Law studies this fall.

I was a major urban city rescue paramedic for 30 years but i suffered a permanent career ending injury and i had to retire ..... in a way it was one of the best things that could have happened .. and no not the injury but me ending my time in emergency services as it is a young man or woman profession and it was my time to move on

Aircraft mechanic. Just changed from overhaul, to engine, now line (at the airport) . Different work, different planes.

non destructive testing inspector in aircraft manufacturing

non destructive testing inspector in aircraft manufacturing
Cool! What type of NDT do you usually use for aircraft manufacturing? UT, mag or dye pen?

Cool! What type of NDT do you usually use for aircraft manufacturing? UT, mag or dye pen?

As of now i hold a level 2 in Mag and Penetrant. had a level 2 doing shearwave UT at my last gig as well.

Emergency Room Registered Nurse.... I see it all, and have lost most faith in people haha

Ahh very nice. Just curious I am a 911 systems tech. Install/maintain/program mainly Airbus CPE solutions but also a few others.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Am a 911 Dispatch Supervisor in Western New York and high school baseball umpire

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

As of now i hold a level 2 in Mag and Penetrant. had a level 2 doing shearwave UT at my last gig as well.

Many moons ago I held a Eddy Current authorization for inspections on our helicopter components. Now it's just Dye pen and fluorescent we are allowed to do.

US Army set to retire in December, transitioning in August...

I work for a Campus Safety department in So Cal and have a company on the side that builds equipment for Crossfit and weightlifting

Conductor for the KYLE Railroad

acb8e81b3477888e5631916133d926f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Nurse manager for a dermatology office. 4 locations and too many headaches

What do you do for a living?

I'm a Ph.D. Student that works as a research scientist at the same time, I work with human pathogens and vaccine development, my expertise is infectious disease and mass spectrometry

Last edited:
I'm a Ph.D. Student that works as a researcher scientist at the same time, I work with human pathogens and vaccine development, my expertise is infectious disease and mass spectrometry

I did my PhD while working. It's a tough road, but definitely beat living off of the stipend - good luck with it!

Transitioning in 4 months...after 30 years of being a Soldier. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Back