WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned them up for the fundraiser golf-a-thon tomorrow with the team, so, why not?

DSC_1030-XL.jpg

DSC_1032-XL.jpg

Pretty pretty James.

New to the board, had previously spent time at wrx for the past 10 years or so.

New sticks finally came in. :)

2d6k32s.jpg

Those irons have me thinking naughty things...

Cleaned them up for the fundraiser golf-a-thon tomorrow with the team, so, why not?

DSC_1030-XL.jpg

DSC_1032-XL.jpg

Funny I just got mine out and cleaned them up for tomorrow and was gonna take a pic too lol just too beautiful not to

My completely new setup for the 2016 season.

Jman didn't know you went with the ladies GBB head. I definitely like the blue color scheme over the red. Bag looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman didn't know you went with the ladies GBB head. I definitely like the blue color scheme over the red. Bag looks good

I think he sent it off and had it painted. If I'm remembering correctly.

WITB Photo edition

I don't want to derail this thread, but is there any difference in the women's model GBB (aside from the shaft and color)?

I don't want to derail this thread, but is there any difference in the women's model GBB (aside from the shaft and color)?

Nope

I think he sent it off and had it painted. If I'm remembering correctly.

I am pretty sure it is a Udesign done through Callaway.

Its a udesign, not the ladies head though at the event I really wanted to ask for the ladies heads for the color combos. So slick!

My new bag for 2016, gotta figure which irons I'm going to game. Just waiting for my local driving ranges to open up.

with J15 Cast irons

with XR Pros

My new bag for 2016, gotta figure which irons I'm going to game. Just waiting for my local driving ranges to open up.

with J15 Cast irons

with XR Pros

I just ordered some J15 forged wedges in the same lofts! They look great :D

I just ordered some J15 forged wedges in the same lofts! They look great :D

They are the best wedges I've used, hands down! I don't think you'll be disappointed at all, enjoy!

Not a prolific poster, but I figure I'll add mine, because I got a new Sun Mountain four 5 and a few other new toys. Roland the Bullmastiff wanted to get in on the picture in the first shot:

Nice bag Tito!

Not a prolific poster, but I figure I'll add mine, because I got a new Sun Mountain four 5 and a few other new toys. Roland the Bullmastiff wanted to get in on the picture in the first shot:

He is just guarding the sticks. :clapp:

Great looking bag Tito!!!

I love this setup so much! Still pondering an Apex hybrid but the rest is locked in for 2016.

WfqV6BbQybnkp-9GslmFqQ05wkQTeicnkw8MHltDglqubyMIEiYJDVlZ5knDAtHvyW3r=w2881-h5118-no

LEa97ndTb64CE7UEAynQoIMovCT14MAyGWh31rnCx_hjsL4ULbVMiYSvvEZ2QHxiN42_=w2881-h5118-no

Last edited:
Great looking bag KEV!

They are pretty dirty from last week, but at least you get to see my new bag!
gfwWYr0.jpg

They are pretty dirty from last week, but at least you get to see my new bag!
gfwWYr0.jpg

No we don't pic's aren't working. Lets see some S55's!!!!
and never mind there they are. Love those sticks. Nice bag.

Everyone has some beautiful bags/sets here. It's fun to see everyone's style in color/look as well. Will be posting mine when I get home this week.

Nope

I believe the weights are slightly lighter in the women's driver head. When some of the guys were putting in the second sliding weight they swapped the weight in the sole for the women's weight. Helped move the weight to the perimeter without adding too much overall weight. This is probably best for the GBB thread but figured I would chime in here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back