Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good day.

This makes me happy too!

Payed golf in -40 degree rain / snow weather. Just pretended I was playing in the UK, had a blast!

Leaving the house in a few hours to participate in a Back the Blue convoy with the Jeep crew. In memory of an officer shot and killed in the line of duty a few weeks back.

It was on the news this morning and what started as trying to get 75 Jeeps out there has us likely approaching 200 now if not more.

Will be a special and sad day in many regards.

Wife is back from a little over a week in Brazil.

My mom made a late St. Patty's day dinner and I played softball with my nieces.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Get to sleep in my own bed tonight!!

After a great week in Cali we went dosn to Cincy for the weekend.
Got to spend yesterday with my man Canadan and got to see my little nephew for the first time.

Had dinner with some great friends of ours wr havent seen in 2 years.

And capped the weekend off going back to our old church snd soending time with some amazing people.

Life is good

Thats awesome dude. Sounds like great 7 days...Minus that part in CA.

Get to sleep in my own bed tonight!!

After a great week in Cali we went dosn to Cincy for the weekend.
Got to spend yesterday with my man Canadan and got to see my little nephew for the first time.

Had dinner with some great friends of ours wr havent seen in 2 years.

And capped the weekend off going back to our old church snd soending time with some amazing people.

Life is good

How many houses did you look at down there?

Thats awesome dude. Sounds like great 7 days...Minus that part in CA.
It was a good time in cali minus Delta

Plus we found our new airline club. Where we judge pancake stacks.
Swag and pancakes are my fav
(Definitely not waffles after having them as an option 38 days in a row)

so this weekend I got to drink some hot maple syrup fresh from the boiler... it is the best thing in the world. now I need that sugar rush to stop!

I love THP Event signup days.
Love Love Love.
Especially because I have been known to take things a different way with surprises.
The Cure Event is going to be ****ing fantastic...

I love THP Event signup days.
Love Love Love.
Especially because I have been known to take things a different way with surprises.
The Cure Event is going to be ****ing fantastic...
This is good news for the lucky attendees, hoping that my I'm one of the lucky ones. The company is just great about customer interaction and the enthusiasm for it's product. They are one of the ones that "get it"

Halfway home through freakin wind tunnel KS. Have gap of service...KS blows

I think signing up for the Masters Contest, the Cure putter event, and finding out the details on The Cup in one day makes this day pretty happy!!

This makes me beyond happy
3f54099cfedbf98d05b535ca607f172b.jpg

I have a ton of club work to do and I couldn't be happier to do it. I have 3 sets of irons getting new shafts plus I have a 3w had on the way that needs a new motor. Love doing this stuff!

Feeling better today, than I have in almost two weeks. Still not 100% but I can see it from here :banana:

My mom came to visit for the weekend and we watched NCAA basketball pretty much the entire time. She thinks that THP is awesome after I told her about all the opportunities that we have here. I made dinner for her and my gf on Friday night and that went way better than I was imagining. I have a special package coming from UST tomorrow and we got details about TheCup today.

My mom came to visit for the weekend and we watched NCAA basketball pretty much the entire time. She thinks that THP is awesome after I told her about all the opportunities that we have here. I made dinner for her and my gf on Friday night and that went way better than I was imagining. I have a special package coming from UST tomorrow and we got details about TheCup today.

Sounds like a pretty good couple of days.
Did she weigh in your upcoming decision?

I'm home. Visiting home home is always great and love my family. Good to be home home and home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back