Future THP item suggestions

He was speaking of giving him one at a THP gathering for setting it up.

Oh thats cool. I was just speaking in general terms mainly. :act-up:

The umbrella was done a couple of years ago.

Argg, missed out on that one. Have one sitting in a closet not being used? You know, because it never rains in FL.

Is a koozie a stubbie holder?

How about a custom THP Fitbit bracelet?

With the bad weather we had over here in Ireland for the Irish Open, I was thinking, how about a THP themed Under Armour style mock long sleeve top?

For example.......

or

It's a bit rough, but it's just a suggestion/idea.

I prefer wearing a Under Armour top under a polo then a sweater over a polo top.

I was shopping for ferrules yesterday night and thought it would be great to have white and green ferrules with the THP logo on them

I was shopping for ferrules yesterday night and thought it would be great to have white and green ferrules with the THP logo on them

I've had lime greens one before but could definitely get down with this idea. No idea how practical it is though.

Happy to help very soon.
Ill give you a hint...But dont tell anybody. We have some cool stuff coming.
New THP Hats for 2015, New THP Towels for 2015 and our new SUPER LIMITED Embroidered Belts for 2015.
Of course we still have our 2015 Limited Edition Putter Covers available in the store as well.

But those are secrets that we have not announced anywhere else (except the belts have a thread), so dont go telling anybody.
From Josh in another thread!

Ill be nabbing a towel and belt for sure

Definitely looking forward to the towel and hat!

I know there have been some THP golf caps, but I would love to see if they make a comeback.

hmmm...new hat coming...more towel colors and I just got a blade putter? Sounds like a combo order in my future!

Since there are shades of super limited happening, I'd like to address this one again...

Ultra.
Limited.
THP.
Belt.
Buckles.
Pretty.
Flippin.
Please.

Since there are shades of super limited happening, I'd like to address this one again...

Ultra.
Limited.
THP.
Belt.
Buckles.
Pretty.
Flippin.
Please.

Seconded.

Ultra.
Limited.
THP.
Belt.
Buckles.
Pretty.
Flippin.
Please.

i like how you think

Something along the lines of the Nexbelt Odyssey one some of us just received via the Team Callaway collection box would be awesome!

Ultra.
Limited.
THP.
Belt.
Buckles.
Pretty.
Flippin.
Please.

Still hoping for a high crown visor one day!

I hope the hats will be unstructured. I love my one, it is my most comfortable and best fitting hat, but its faded now so i need a new one.

Ultra.
Limited.
THP.
Belt.
Buckles.
Pretty.
Flippin.
Please.

Those were incredible.

How abooooooouuuutt.....

THP Shaft labels? My Tour V labels are looking relatively terrible right now.

I'd be down with that.

THP branded Yeti tumbler

A guy can dream, right? :)

Back