Bridgestone Message - Very Interesting

THP. KBS. Bridgestone. I wonder what else is yet to come???!!!

My excitement level just went through the roof. Oh, can't wait to learn more about this.

I can't even wrap my head around thus one

Plain and simple "YES PLEASE"

Awesome to see Bridgestone in on this.

Woohoo!!!

Seen this today and I can't be any happier that Bridgestone is on board with THP with the legacy!!!

Bridgestone is quite possibly my favorite OEM. So whatever #Legacy turns out to be, I'm glad Bridgestone is on board.

Bridgestone & KBS want in on my #THPLegacy? Pondering the possibilities of what this means

Very cool Bridgestone! ! you guys truly get what it's all about!

Welcome to the Legacy!

YES. And yes again for character minimum!!

Bridgestone has quite the legacy with THP. Absolutely love that Bridgestone will be part of #THPLegacy.

Love seeing Bridgestone get excited about this.

Bridgestone Golf would definitely be a fantastic asset, if one were striving to create some sort of possible legacy....

Bridgestone is my ball of choice now. I am really excited to know more.

KBS and Bridgestone = excitement. Thinking and pondering = blown mind. Can't even imagine what's next

Excited to see this develop! Bridgestone? Sweet!!

I can't even think about it

Lefty legacy, please!!! I am drooling over the new Bridgestone offerings!

Awesome that Bridgestone is talking #THPLegacy! And my answer to their tweet is ABSOLUTELY!

Two fine companies (Bridgestone & KBS) cooking with Crisco and popping open a can of interesting hints today! :blob:

Love to see Bridgestone involved with this amazing event. History shows they just "get it"

Its certainly had to not get excited when you see things like this.....I don't know anything about anything with this event....but this makes a statement all in itself....

Back