Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I will too.

Didn't the thread say the L/XL was plenty roomy? I hate buying flex fit that doesn't fit.

Didn't the thread say the L/XL was plenty roomy? I hate buying flex fit that doesn't fit.

I hate when it's too tight, it's awful

Im going with the M/L

UA L/XL hats fits me perfect, but the Cleveland fitted are like a boa constrictor on my head. I have some sweet hats that I can't wear.

The closed face in the Classic just gives me fits.

Putting the mashies back in the bag was like greeting an old friend.

I like it. You know my issues with the Classic FW's but I have the F3 now with Kusala Blue and it's awesome.

I like it. You know my issues with the Classic FW's but I have the F3 now with Kusala Blue and it's awesome.
You know...I didnt have any issues until I kept thinking about your issues with the closed face. Now..everything I hit with it goes left.

My Mizzy hat is like that. Drives me nuts. Always flopping around on my head, especially when I'm trying to read putts.

You know...I didnt have any issues until I kept thinking about your issues with the closed face. Now..everything I hit with it goes left.

Sorry?!?! Hahahahaha

I just assumed you always wore THP hats. :D

I rock the visor like a champ. In hats on course I'm just a fitted kinda guy. I dream of an all white flex-fit with the THP exclamation point on the front. Ugh, so freaking awesome.

I rock the visor like a champ. In hats on course I'm just a fitted kinda guy. I dream of an all white flex-fit with the THP exclamation point on the front. Ugh, so freaking awesome.

Quoted for support. Sometimes less is more. White flex fit, THP exclamation up front, Hackers Paradise logo on the side or back. Easy breezy.

I bet Jman would rock a THP Drivers cap. Nevermind the bet, he would rock the crap out of it.

Quoted for support. Sometimes less is more. White flex fit, THP exclamation up front, Hackers Paradise logo on the side or back. Easy breezy.

Now, let me state, I know the issue with flex fits are it means more inventory and its more difficult to deal with all the different sizes. I'm just randomly talking and not knocking anything.

I bet Jman would rock a THP Drivers cap. Nevermind the bet, he would rock the crap out of it.

Dude. Hell. Yes.

White gets too dirty... but I support the overall idea.

If every hat and pair of shoes in the world was white I'd be a happy camper.

nope I'm with you, I own a ton of white golf shoes and hats.

I like color so much I picked the color that is made up of all the other colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back