Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
The season starts in a just over a week. I can set this up if you guys want. I was thinking of having the draft Sunday October 5th at 7pm eastern. Is there a better time or would that work for everyone? I will set it up through Yahoo and go with head to head scoring.

So far we have 10 guys, if anyone else is interested post you name in this thread and we can count you in.

-Canadan
-Scrap Iron
-Iceyshanks
-OITW
-moosejaa
-TheHeez
-Mplefty
-tyno
-Golf ghost
-braddman19
-Army Golf
-lmh3

Last edited:
Time would be fantastic for me.

Time might be tight for me, but no worries, I will make it work.

Works for me!

Need 1 more to make the head to head work. Come THP one more of you want's to play I know it.

I'm in

Be great if we could get 1 or 3 more.

Be great if we could get 1 or 3 more.

Looks like 2 more would be great. I will leave it open until Wednesday and set up the league.

If you want to head this up that's cool scrap, or I'll put something together when I am back from the championship.

I know you did it last year so if you want to do it again that's fine. I just saw last years thread keep popping up so I decided to start a new one.

I know you did it last year so if you want to do it again that's fine. I just saw last years thread keep popping up so I decided to start a new one.

Sounds good dude. I'll get this fired up early in the week. Everyone let us know if the 5th works.

Sounds good dude. I'll get this fired up early in the week. Everyone let us know if the 5th works.

I'm down with that. You will remember the scoring better than I would.

Time and date work for me.

I think the 5th should work. I'm headed home from my honeymoon that day but should be home by then.

The season starts in a just over a week. I can set this up if you guys want. I was thinking of having the draft Sunday October 5th at 7pm eastern. Is there a better time or would that work for everyone? I will set it up through Yahoo and go with head to head scoring.

So far we have 10 guys, if anyone else is interested post you name in this thread and we can count you in.

-Canadan
-Scrap Iron
-Iceyshanks
-OITW
-moosejaa
-TheHeez
-Mplefty
-tyno
-Golf ghost
-braddman19
-Army Golf
-lmh3

5th is good for me. Thanks for setting it up.

If you want to head this up that's cool scrap, or I'll put something together when I am back from the championship.

Any updates on this? The tentative draft date is in 2 days and haven't heard anything in awhile.

Any updates on this? The tentative draft date is in 2 days and haven't heard anything in awhile.

I think I will be good for sunday 7pm

Everything works for me.

Anyone get yahoo league invites yet?

nope not yet, don't we have to PM a league officer with our email adresses?

date and time work great for me as well.

nope not yet, don't we have to PM a league officer with our email adresses?

Yeah, but have not seen whether Scrap Iron or Canadan were setting up the league in yahoo yet. I suppose we'll PM one of them when we get confirmation here.

Yeah, but have not seen whether Scrap Iron or Canadan were setting up the league in yahoo yet. I suppose we'll PM one of them when we get confirmation here.

just texted him.
Dan's on it right meow!

Back