rflores2323

Reaction score
Handicap
My 9 yr old daughter has asked for a new putter for xmas as her putter is getting a bit smalll. I was going to get her another us kids golf putter but I thought it would be great to get a custom stamped/engraved putter and have her fitted. Like from Edel golf or lowtide?

What are your thoughts?? Any recommendations on other companies that don't break the bank for a custom putter.

She does play competitive golf and is very responsible for her age. Or am I being way to crazy thinking of this? I know putting is one of the most important things on the course and this would give her some added excitement to practice etc.. Also a huge smile on her face.

http://youtu.be/pug-ReSvnRU

I don't see anything wrong with this if you can afford it. I would just consider the fact she will grow quickly so maybe give some thought of going with a putter that has weights that can be changed out once you need to lengthen the shaft.

Dang, I guess if that's the route you want to go, there's nothing wrong with it. I've kind of gone the used equipment route with my kids for the most part. They tend to like any putter that has a Super Stroke on it :D

That would certainly be a cool thing for your daughter, though, especially if she's really into equipment.

Thanks guys for the replies. Any company recommendations? Also thanks HoosierGolfer for the suggestion. I did not think of getting a weighted one to be able to change the weights for her. Great Idea.

Back