Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ

NewGlfr

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,

Not necessarily new to Golf, but new to really trying to improve and become better. Lifelong hacker with no real training, but now had a couple of lessons and am getting more serious. That only took 25 years, LOL. Helps that my 8 year old son wants to play and comes to the local range with me.

Cheers!!

Hi all,

Not necessarily new to Golf, but new to really trying to improve and become better. Lifelong hacker with no real training, but now had a couple of lessons and am getting more serious. That only took 25 years, LOL. Helps that my 8 year old son wants to play and comes to the local range with me.

Cheers!!

Awesome stuff! We have a few guys in that area and I am just up 295 in Mercer County. Hopefully we can get a round in soon.

Be sure to check out or local area thread!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Eastern-PA-amp-Surrounding-Area-Chat/page239

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Welcome. I'm from Cumberland County area. In the same boat as a hacker and having a 9 yr old who enjoys the range since he just started picking up the game. We should get together on a short course w/ the kids one day!

Welcome to THP! I am originally from Sewell, NJ, so not far from where you're at. My parents still live there.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome. I'm from Cumberland County area. In the same boat as a hacker and having a 9 yr old who enjoys the range since he just started picking up the game. We should get together on a short course w/ the kids one day!

There is an executive course right by me here! Let me know!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Back