Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Hello 2nd floor
afa4a732b810e6aca8a7e5e18f6cc721.jpg

You guys get a flight to PGA national?!?! Haha

There is a giant putting green for a floor. Too cool.

There is a giant putting green for a floor. Too cool.
Is that setup for the employees or can customers go in there?

This is basically their break room.

How the heck do they ever get any work done at that place?

If they have a 4 way air hockey machine, I may try to move in

This is basically their break room.
That's one heck of a breakroom!

Awesome photos so far guys, keep 'em coming!!!

That is my Chocolate factory. Have fun boy's and if you want to pick me up a black staff bag or the red and white I wont complain.

What a sweet set-up. Love what they have done with the place. Thanks for all the pictures guys.

Break room looks amazing

Wow,nice set up they have. So much history involved with Wilson,what a great experience. Thanks for sharing

Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

JRod takes a couple things serious. Ping pong is one of them

Out of curiosity I wonder how many entries they received for their "100 Years" contests this year?

I remember many a day at work staring at the tiles as they revealed more of the location pictures for the contest.

Some awesome pictures here guys! Keep up the great work!

Looks like a fantastic visit so far on Day 1. It's killing me that I'm not with you. Dang. First to test the D200 line! Keep the reports coming guys. Loving it.

Just made a 60 footer. #aplayer

Hello 2nd floor
afa4a732b810e6aca8a7e5e18f6cc721.jpg

MikeDean has now established a precedent that every THP event will have a game room involved.

You guys get a flight to PGA national?!?! Haha

Ha Exactly what I was thinking.

Looks like a fantastic start to the weekend guys. Can't wait to see more.

Wow, Wilson really rolled out the red carpet! That is an amazing breakroom, all of their gear is pretty sweet too.

Using Tapatalk

I just got caught up and thanked just about every post in this thread. Looks awesome. I know this is a golf website, and this is a golf trip, but seeing the historical significance of some of their equipment in both golf and other sports has to be pretty cool.

I need that break room.

And excuse me....THP cake?! When are you adding THAT to the THP Store? #illtake2

Just caught up as well. Can I get a red staff bag and piece if cake? No particular order.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412993685.913629.jpg

Josh getting wrecked in ping pong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back