Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

15 yards. ...seriously that's insane

JrodM goes with 9° head Tour Green shaft tipped a bit.

Cool thing is they are building these drivers on site.

I missed this event for a wedding? I better start drinking now. Looks like Wilson is killing it.

Same thing here. Then the wedding got cancelled. Unbelievable.

This event is all about PERSONAL...

Wow!!!! Wilson is killing it. Love the personal touches with the swag and having your drivers built on site. Pretty freaking cool

I think W/S has sufficiently raised the bar regarding personal touches.

So well done.

Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

The President of a Major OEM gives up a fall Saturday to educate 9 regular guys.

Personalized SWAG bags. Personalized driver fitting by tour fitters.

Who does this??

Way to go Wilson Golf!!

Just a note. These are the Tour staff fitters doing this today. Duffy just got back from the Frys a day or so ago and is here today fitting thprs.

Just a note. These are the Tour staff fitters doing this today. Duffy just got back from the Frys a day or so ago and is here today fitting thprs.

Simply amazing for hacks like us to get this treatment.

Duffy building JrodM's driver.
ysyra9eg.jpg

Talking with R&D about spin with irons as they thin the face. Some truly fascinating conversations going on here.

Same thing here. Then the wedding got cancelled. Unbelievable.
Oh wow....Mines still happening. But the bride and groom better put on a hell of a party or I'll never let them forget about it.

These guys are pretty smart.

Wow I've learned more in the last hour talking to the fitters and r&d guys than I think I've personally ever learned.

#personal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How amazing. The personal touches are over the top!

Spivey is seeing anywhere from 10-20 yards more distance as they dial in his launch and spin numbers. His misses went from way way right to much closer to center.

Project x 6.0 shaft which is actually the shaft he was currently using.

Wilson giving new meaning to the word personal! Wow!

Now forum member Girardcorp is up.

Quick 5 minute break, we just got done going through all the tech in the irons. Getting ready to dive into the D 200 driver.

I've seen some pretty amazing things watching these fittings. I'll admit to some preconceived notions that have been busted.

Now forum member Girardcorp is up.

He is committed, came into this sans driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is incredible. I've sat here and read every single post this morning. Holy cow, I knew Wilson was awesome, I knew they were excited, but this is well beyond special.

I'm so so so so happy for all you guys getting to experience this, and the personal gifts are amazing.

Well done Wilson. Well done THP. I can't wait to keep reading.

Back