New February 2015 FootyJoy

vFLASHv

Reaction score
Handicap
Was at my pro shop and had the pleasure of trying out these bad boys. It's the new FootJoy for 2014. Needless to say I pre-ordered them because I have some outfits that need some orange shoes lol. :alien2:. My local pro shop rocks, they always give me an insight/demo on the newest equipment and gear way on the way to stores.

I'm a forum newb so I think I'm posting the image right.
IMG_1542.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh Embed. I'll see if I can do that right next time :banghead:lol. Thanks JB

The sole looks a little off to me, but thats just me.

I like the style, orange isn't my thing, but if ya like it, rock em proud! FJ always makes some nice shoes.

Really like FJs, definitely comfortable and always well made, definitely would like to see more on the shoes and other color options.

Blah. Are those marshmallows attached to the sole?

I'm consistently very unimpressed with men's golf shoe releases. The ladies have it much better.

They look quite lite and comfortable.

Do they feature spikes that constantly fall out like my DNAs?

Kinda similar looking to the Adidas adicross I think they were called?

Yea it felt cushy. But not too much so. Kind of like a cross-training sneaker.maybe like Nike lunars. My alma mater's colors are orange and black :).
The sole looks a little off to me, but thats just me.

I like the style, orange isn't my thing, but if ya like it, rock em proud! FJ always makes some nice shoes.

Do they feature spikes that constantly fall out like my DNAs?

Bahahaha. I know right. I have a pair of DNAs too (it's actually my second pair. The first were replaced free because the spikes kept falling out). I was left disappointed but they don't fall out anymore.

These were a surprise but honestly the release I'm looking forward to in 2015 are the Under Armour shoes that come out next spring. I'm a UA ***** and am dressed in it head to sock...until the shoes come out lol.

These look super comfy, in blue for me. I would rock them for sure.

Reminds me of the sort of "pod" system of the FJ XPS shoes from a couple of years ago. Nice looking casual shoe though.

~Rock

This is what Mahan was wearing in the Ryder Cup. Just not this color

I've not been a fan of FJ for the last few years but these are trending in the right direction. Looking forward to seeing more.

Back