Got me some new sticks...

spm34

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I made the switch from Nike to Titleist.. Went from the VR pro blades to the 712 MB's.. I'm excited to try them out and will let you guys know what i think!

Well I made the switch from Nike to Titleist.. Went from the VR pro blades to the 712 MB's.. I'm excited to try them out and will let you guys know what i think!

Sounds awesome! What made you go from Nike to Titleist? Did you want something new all around or was it due to performance?

Congrats on the new sticks:)

Not really sure, I played with the nikes for a while but want to go back to more traditional grooves. The VR's were great clubs but Its time for change!

congrats on the new sticks.

Congrats!

the MB's are a gorgeous set. what shafts do you have in them?

Sounds like a nice set of clubs. 712's look the best out of any blades ever produced. They look better than the 714's.

I hear good things about those. Hopefully they're nice and friendly to you when you get out with them!! :)

Congrats and good luck with your new clubs.

Well just brought them out to the range and course... Gained about 4-7 yards a club compared to the Nikes... Shot a 37 35 today! :)

They are the best sounding irons i've ever hit and were probably the most forgiving blades i've touched!

Congrats, glad your liking these!

Well just brought them out to the range and course... Gained about 4-7 yards a club compared to the Nikes... Shot a 37 35 today! :)

They are the best sounding irons i've ever hit and were probably the most forgiving blades i've touched!

The 712's are absolutely gorgeous, wish I could hit an iron like that consistently but I cannot complain I hit my irons well.

Congrats on the clubs. Those are some nice sticks

Back