THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

We just have to do our thing and soak it all in buddy. Nothing but an amazing time that will lead to some amazing testing lies ahead.

Without a doubt we can just so what we do and it will all fall in place. Just seemed like the first testing was absolutely flawless. We got a great group of THPers from all over North America to meet and tee it up with. Bring it on!

We won't be testing the SLDR, but it will be at the range for us to hit. You best believe there will be some thoughts not only put on here about it but in the preview thread. We got a lot to live up to after the first Ultimate Testing.

Yeah I know. I was just commenting that I like the sound of it much better.

I know you guys will be testing some other equipment. Either way you guys are going to have a great time.

Yeah I know. I was just commenting that I like the sound of it much better.

I know you guys will be testing some other equipment. Either way you guys are going to have a great time.

I agree completely, the sound is a throwback, and not one of those things that should stay in the past throwbacks. We are in for a treat me thinks.

So... is this us?

champions912.ashx

..because I am excited about it

That is the main pool. It has a lazy river as well as the pool and a hot tub. There is also another pool on property as well.

That is the main pool. It has a lazy river as well as the pool and a hot tub. There is also another pool on property as well.

I am more worried about the stuff above that in the picture haha... NIGHT GOLF!!!!!

Then again, if someone slices a wedge... Can we play out of that water hazard? hahaha! Happy gilmore style, dive in and get it?

Jaw, dropped. Absolutely stunning.

I am more worried about the stuff above that in the picture haha... NIGHT GOLF!!!!!

Then again, if someone slices a wedge... Can we play out of that water hazard? hahaha! Happy gilmore style, dive in and get it?

Based on where its setup, it would actually be a hook. On the 1st hole, if one were to really hook one, they could hit part of the lazy river.

You'd have to be a lefty for that. And that's a heck of a shank even for a lefty.

The lazy river FWIW is fantastic. It's a very very nice hotel, and definitely one if my favorites in the Orlando area.

So... is this us?

champions912.ashx

Towering wedges hots that leave the lights to only fall from the darkness onto the green! Going to be an awesome time

Based on where its setup, it would actually be a hook. On the 1st hole, if one were to really hook one, they could hit part of the lazy river.

Good thing the resident THP hooker will be there!

Wait....

So... is this us?

champions912.ashx

Oh my that does look awesome. So jealous. Never have played night golf and always have wanted to.

Yes, hook, that too. Just having a bit of fun. I expect us all to hit 9 greens and celebrate awesomeness together.

I've never experienced anything close to this. Can't wait to see what the courses are like!

You people going to the Taylormade Testing have no idea what is in store for you. No idea. None.

OH NO......!

You people going to the Taylormade Testing have no idea what is in store for you. No idea. None.

We know EXACTLY what is in store for us. An AWESOME time with AWESOME peeps testing AWESOME equipment!!

If anybody could put one in the pool it would be me. I usually slice, bit I am sure a massive hook would show up just for this round of night golf.

The resort looks absolutely incredible. I can not wait!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

I'm not showing my family that pic or I'll have to make additional reservations for them to stay and play!!

If that is set-up for a left handed hook - that would be me.. :)

I am not sure if this was discussed before, but I want to make sure everyone is aware, this is a closed event. If you aren't part of the 12 guys that are signed up for this event, then unfortunately, you cannot be a part of this event in any capacity, even if you live in the area.

Just like we have done for outings in the past, this is just for the people who have paid to come to this event. TaylorMade has some special stuff planned for these guys, and unfortunately, we cannot allow anyone outside of these 12 guys to take part in any of the activities. I apologize if this upsets anyone, but I appreciate your understanding.

I am not sure if this was discussed before, but I want to make sure everyone is aware, this is a closed event. If you aren't part of the 12 guys that are signed up for this event, then unfortunately, you cannot be a part of this event in any capacity, even if you live in the area.

Just like we have done for outings in the past, this is just for the people who have paid to come to this event. TaylorMade has some special stuff planned for these guys, and unfortunately, we cannot allow anyone outside of these 12 guys to take part in any of the activities. I apologize if this upsets anyone, but I appreciate your understanding.

The only part of this that I wish was different, is that I was really looking forward to meeting Tadashi (Freddy) since it was his generosity which allowed me to be able to attend.

I completely understand where THP and Taylormade is coming from on this though, especially since there is now a NDA involved.

Can't wait for all of you to experience this great weekend. Taylormade will bring it big time and the resort you will all be at is 2nd to none.....have a great time and enjoy all aspects of it.

Last edited:

This should be understandable. I am so excited to see everyone and see what TaylorMade has in store. So, so pumped.

Thanks for the reminder! Without a doubt Taylormade will have some amazing stuff in store! Can't wait to meet more THPers and play some more golf and have an enjoyable weekend.

Back