Henrik Stenson - WITB

I thought the Piretti bag he had was very very sharp

makes you think right? the OG Blue shaft is ancient by today's standards.

In my driver. Best 20 dollar gamble I've ever made. It's definitely not an x flex though and I can't comprehend what the flex code would be on that

Interesting mix of old and new in their. Love that he's gaming a bargain bin shaft. And that he uses that shaft through all his woods. Great to see such a mix of OE's

Gotta fill the bag with what's comfortable for you and what's going to help you win. Good for him!! Not sure if that docks him sponsorship money or not but I'm sure playing solid golf will be a better reward anyway.

Great win for him. It was cool watching him bomb his 3 wood off the the tee yesterday.

Stenson has been on an absolute tear! It will be interesting to see how he plays now that he has broken through AND jumped to the top of the rankings. If he keeps playing as solid as he has, it will be tough to pry him off the top spot.

As for those irons, I had to learn more. Found Cally Europe's site with lots of information. Pretty cool looking irons. Thanks for sharing JB, i was perplexed yesterday trying to figure out what they were.

A very mixed bag for sure, but it sure worked for him. After seeing wins like this and bags like that, my first thought is, I wonder when he'll get his next big equipment deal. It might be cynical to think, but it does creep into my mind.

Pretty mixed bag for sure.

Love seeing the Piretti putter and Staff bag in play....They are from just up the road in Spring, Texas...nice to see them get some national exposure.

I like that setup, playing what he wants for his game.

Nice bag of goodies right there. Those irons are beautiful

Very cool to see the mixed bag like that. Man those irons are sweet. I need to go to Japan again and drool at golf stuff we don't get here.

Interesting bag. Love that he proves you play what works, not what is most current or expensive.

Those irons are gorgeous. We have a junior golfer who frequents the shop that plays the ladies legacy. Her irons are beautiful.

I was waiting to see what Stenson's WITB looked like when I noticed that his caddy was wearing a Titleist hat and he had on something different, I believe a TM. I would guess both companies are paying him, any truth to that JB?

HS IS MY MAN , had him in the PGA but he played to conservative in the final round. That Piretti putter is pretty loud.

Back