SeeMore Putters Thread

Better picture, I think haha

e9fc9e7a1821195baf9b0ca4f05e5069.jpg

Seemore, can you give me any info/history on this putter? How old is it?

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpg
    IMG_2205.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
Not sure if anyone can help but I noticed this Sunday. There are little brown spots on the black portion of the shaft. I am assuming it is rust or I either left water on it or didn't clean the water off well enough.

38ab34133cc73334122305d4d1c71909.jpg

Any way to get these off?
Make a thick paste of baking soda and just a bit of water. Rub it on with your fingers/thumb to "polish" it off. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry. The baking soda will gently remove/neutralize the rust.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Make a thick paste of baking soda and just a bit of water. Rub it on with your fingers/thumb to "polish" it off. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry. The baking soda will gently remove/neutralize the rust.

Cool. I will give that a try. Thank you

Two SeeMore's making the trek to ClubClash this weekend. I just couldn't resist.

Two SeeMore's making the trek to ClubClash this weekend. I just couldn't resist.

Which ones??

I may have snuck something in the bag for Mini Golf for old times sake.

Which ones??

I may have snuck something in the bag for Mini Golf for old times sake.
MFGP2 PR and M1 PR. I just couldn't resist with how I've been rolling them. A lot of sad putters sitting at home.

I'm excited to get my PTM1 out on the course tomorrow to see some real action.

I've got a UTx on it right now, which has felt pretty good during carpet putting all winter, but I also have a Garsen Edge on the way. It might be time to figure out blowing on grips so I can switch between the two easier...

Got my first SeeMore today, gotta say I am impressed for the $. I was inbetween this and an Edel Torque. Only reason I didn't get the Edel was my coupon didn't apply!
af478faaccdf97cb3e6632f4efec10df.jpg
2b6f81f1cc56002531cebd4323430105.jpg
32a5962772f18fafdb91da1ecb4e8c20.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is the one I'd love to have!
Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man there is some SeeMore goodness in the Marketplace seriously tempting me...

MFGP2 PR and M1 PR. I just couldn't resist with how I've been rolling them. A lot of sad putters sitting at home.
This just confirms that Wardy doesn't have a chance.

Oh man there is some SeeMore goodness in the Marketplace seriously tempting me...
Do it!

It was actually asking about you, too. PM me and let's make it happen!

Crest, looks like you hit your PM limit. Might wanna delete a few!

Was rolling my mfgp2 on the indoor putting green last night. Forgot how well that putter fits my eye. Just feels so comfortable.

I missed you m1 PR.

So, so, so, so, much.

Played in a threesome yesterday at Indianapolis' premier 9 hole. It's practically a 9 hole championship course.

Started off well with a par on the long par 5 and ended up playing well all day. My Seemore was doing amazing, it was consistent and easy to line up to get the perfect line. I putted well with the exception of a birdie on hole 9 that i pulled slightly left but it was a 15' putt.

So I tied for first at 41 strokes, par was 36. We ended it with a long putt tiebreaker. We both made the first tiebreaker in the same strokes, second one i drilled the first putt 7' from the pin and followed up with a nice two putt to win the day.

I think this putter is going to stay in the bag for awhile!
f8e0e663f685d32d4be5188c949ed56c.jpg

6f81cc93c22417275c3182e79aed85b1.jpg

Played in a threesome yesterday at Indianapolis' premier 9 hole. It's practically a 9 hole championship course.

Started off well with a par on the long par 5 and ended up playing well all day. My Seemore was doing amazing, it was consistent and easy to line up to get the perfect line. I putted well with the exception of a birdie on hole 9 that i pulled slightly left but it was a 15' putt.

So I tied for first at 41 strokes, par was 36. We ended it with a long putt tiebreaker. We both made the first tiebreaker in the same strokes, second one i drilled the first putt 7' from the pin and followed up with a nice two putt to win the day.

I think this putter is going to stay in the bag for awhile!
f8e0e663f685d32d4be5188c949ed56c.jpg

6f81cc93c22417275c3182e79aed85b1.jpg

Congrats!! wgist87 - great playing!! Hope your play can bring the 3 guys home today at RBC Heritage!! Thanks for staying in touch and being a part of SeeMore!

I played poorly today, but my Z3C did pretty well: 30 putts; 13 on the second nine. Some of this was due to my poor chipping/pitching, but I drained a lot of 10+ footers - most of them with a fair amount of break. Love my Z3c!

I played poorly today, but my Z3C did pretty well: 30 putts; 13 on the second nine. Some of this was due to my poor chipping/pitching, but I drained a lot of 10+ footers - most of them with a fair amount of break. Love my Z3c!

Grins - glad the z3c pulled you through!! trust it!!

Was Russell Knox using a Giant?

Back