Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
712 MBs. I can get them for 375 shipped. Should I pull the trigger?

TTing

If they have a shaft you know you like I would do it. Those are some seriously sexy clubs!

712 MBs. I can get them for 375 shipped. Should I pull the trigger?

TTing

If you want to go back to blades, why not? I thought you would have already jumped on the set of TW blades in the marketplace here. Would you take the Aerotechs out of the J40s and put them in the 712 MBs?

That is interesting. I'm mainly looking at the hybrid headcovers because both of my Rocket Tour headcovers have small holes in them now. I just don't like the large headcovers that seem to come from every OEM, so the Stitch ones seemed like good options.

Here are the pics I snapped yesterday showing what I was talking about. It's not a big deal, and probably could be fixed pretty easily. I was just disappointed that this happened after just a few rounds.

uty2ugam.jpg
qeme6aty.jpg

I think that is a big deal. If an OEM's product is a head cover it kind of has to stay in tact through use. Stitching coming apart after a couple of uses is just unacceptable.

I think that is a big deal. If an OEM's product is a head cover it kind of has to stay in tact through use. Stitching coming apart after a couple of uses is just unacceptable.

Not a big deal in that it doesn't affect the function of being a headcover. Agree completely with what you said.

Just ordered mp54 4-6 and mp4 7-pw. Couldn't resist lol. When it arrives I'll be putting up my mp69s for sale :)

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

If you want to go back to blades, why not? I thought you would have already jumped on the set of TW blades in the marketplace here. Would you take the Aerotechs out of the J40s and put them in the 712 MBs?

I still own my set.

Is that a good deal on those sticks though?

TTing

Debating PXi vs PX 6.0 vs Flighted 6.0's for G25 irons

I finally made it over to Edwin Watts and looked at the Altitudes and the Sldr. I didn't get the chance to hit either one as the bays were busy and I was in a hurry but just based on looks alone I want both of them. Now I just have to wait until a smoking deal comes up that I can't resist.

Here are the pics I snapped yesterday showing what I was talking about. It's not a big deal, and probably could be fixed pretty easily. I was just disappointed that this happened after just a few rounds.

uty2ugam.jpg
qeme6aty.jpg

Did you contact them to see if they would replace?

New grips and a new glove. The humidity today was an issue for both.

New grips and a new glove. The humidity today was an issue for both.

it got HOT today didn't it my bald head got some sun! i'd suggest the lamkin ace or rel3gen i havn't had any issues with slippage in a long time

it got HOT today didn't it my bald head got some sun! i'd suggest the lamkin ace or rel3gen i havn't had any issues with slippage in a long time

Bolded for awesomeness! Can't go wrong there Ricky....

Tried a new sldr tonight. Wasn't that impressed probably because I was hitting inside and it was saying I was hitting it 170 yards. I did try the amp cell and was more impressed. I'm in the market for a driver and irons. Hopefully here soon I'll make it up to see hawk and we can figure it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Did you contact them to see if they would replace?

I didn't call them. I had already decided to switch to knit headcovers, so this just got tossed into the den caddy with a bunch of other covers I'm no longer using.

I didn't call them. I had already decided to switch to knit headcovers, so this just got tossed into the den caddy with a bunch of other covers I'm no longer using.

Fair enough. Let me know if the good doc doesn't call dibs. :)

I have a friend that works for them man. I can talk to him and see if there is anything they will do for you.

I have a friend that works for them man. I can talk to him and see if there is anything they will do for you.

How about asking at that same time if he can get you a friends discount. Amol and I are pondering these things!

How about asking at that same time if he can get you a friends discount. Amol and I are pondering these things!

I won't see him until Tuesday but I'll talk to him dude. It would probably good for them to get some exposure on THP. I'll let you know.

I won't see him until Tuesday but I'll talk to him dude. It would probably good for them to get some exposure on THP. I'll let you know.

I'm fully on board with this. I actually sent them an email a few weeks ago and never heard back, was thinking of calling the phone number on their website on Tuesday. I'll wait to see what Smithfaced says about this.

I need a Callaway Driver or 3 wood in my life right now. Good thing I'm broke.

There's a lot I like about the SCOR wedges, but I'm pondering going with a different set. Some MP-T4s or 588 RTXs perhaps...

Optiforce ponder has been cured now I need a replacement for my backup driver....always like to have two drivers. Also want to add a 58* md2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back