The King Is Coming - #GetExcited

Just caught up on all the excitement.
First of all I don't have to tell you anymore, #TheKingIsComing y'all so #GETEXCITED!!!

I can't wait for the final clue & then for everything to be revealed on Monday;) this entire event has been a thriller and I'm ready to get the full taste of it. Next, everyone is talking about Chad so much, I don't feel it's right. Chad chose "looks", Harry chose "books". Chad is an awesome guy who knows his stuff regardless of what anyone says. I am now #TeamChad!

Morgan is revealing secrets while JB is gone. So please give us some leaked info pertaining to #TheKing. I can't wait anymore, it hurts to see my other THP'ers in pain.

That is all :)

#GettinCloser...

The king, I'm sure is enjoying all of the labor of his courts work this Labor Day weekend... #LongLiveTheKing #TheKingIsComing

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I wonder what #TheKing is up to on labor day... :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

1236857_10151966564278268_720738965_n.jpg

Last edited:
Today/Tonight should be a lot of fun.

Fun because we actually find out more or fun for you for dropping my teasers? haha

I'm expecting this to be answered with a teaser about if it's a teaser.

Support whom you want if support is
Needed just know #thekingiscoming
There is only one thing that matters in April and that The Masters...just saying

Just to be clear this was my attempt at a guess. Thinking there was some tie in. Not to say #thekingiscoming is not as epic as the Green Jacket Give away

ClueDay Sunday!

#GetOffYourHiney&GetExcited

Note to self: make sure phone is fully charged for constant Checkins on #TheKingIsComing #We'reSoExcited

Today and tomorrow is gonna awesome!!!

#getexcited

#TheKingisComing

I am really looking forward finding out what this King stuff is all about. All I know is this is going to be awesome.

Can't wait for another clue and all to be revealed. Things are about to be hopping on here

I'm feeding my brain all sorts of caffeine right now so it's ready for full-on mystery solving later.

Pumped!

Drinking some Arnold Palmer's, getting pumped.
#TheKingIsComing

Drinking some Arnold Palmer's, getting pumped.
#TheKingIsComing

I wanted an Arnold Palmer, but all they had was Mark Stefanhagens.

I'm #GettingExcited! It's getting more real by the moment.

Oh, hey there #King! How ya been? Why's your thread all the way down here?

Bump! Because #TheKing is coming and it's going to be AMAZE-ing! The type that makes you smile all day & week long. The type that makes you wish you had a time machine.

Tonights is going to be awesome

MikeDean441 is correct. Tonight, between 7 and 8 the two final things will be posted. Then tomorrow, THP will have a whole lot of details up about this unique experience.

MikeDean441 is correct. Tonight, between 7 and 8 the two final things will be posted. Then tomorrow, THP will have a whole lot of details up about this unique experience.

Can't wait. Should be an eventful night for sure!

Back