DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is threeboysdad, can I join in? :D

You do know that this would be a great idea for you. Haven't seen you in quite a while and I need to remember who you are, before we room together in Vegas.

Pkielwa, will be at the game as well. A few buddies that went to TCU are driving up from Houston to go.

I call the proshop at Robson yesterday and we can get a tee time 7 days out. So will mark the calender to call on Sunday (1st). This is who I have playing right now:

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03

Who else?

Guess that suggestion to set up a round (Iron Horse, Sept 8) is out the window.

Updated:

I called the proshop at Robson yesterday and we can get a tee time 7 days out. So will mark the calender to call on Sunday (1st) to play on Sept 8th, Sunday early AM. This is who I have playing right now:

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03
6. threeboysdad
7. capt.dru (maybe)

Last edited:
You do know that this would be a great idea for you. Haven't seen you in quite a while and I need to remember who you are, before we room together in Vegas.

I do need to start swing a club again before Vegas. I'm coming home Friday and I think I will be home for a while then. There just has not been anytime for me to do anything while I've been down here in South Texas.

I do need to start swing a club again before Vegas. I'm coming home Friday and I think I will be home for a while then. There just has not been anytime for me to do anything while I've been down here in South Texas.

Where in south texas were you at? Put me down as a maybe for the 8th.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Ideal golfer, Golf Club of McKinney for $27. After 11 on weekends and good until November 1, if I remember right.
I don't know anything about this course. Just wanted to throw this out there for whom ever.

Ideal golfer, Golf Club of McKinney for $27. After 11 on weekends and good until November 1, if I remember right.
I don't know anything about this course. Just wanted to throw this out there for whom ever.

I played it once. It's ok, middle of the road. And I live about 2 miles away!

I've actually never played there but I've heard it's a decent track. GolfNow has them on there all the time for that same price so I would say pass on it cause we can get that price whenever we wanted.

I've actually never played there but I've heard it's a decent track. GolfNow has them on there all the time for that same price so I would say pass on it cause we can get that price whenever we wanted.

That is some good info there Nate. If the rate on golf now matches the ideal golfer deal, the why buy it.

Little Labor Day weekend bump:

Wildhorse Golf Course @ Robson Ranch
Sunday Sept. 8th
Times TBD but early morning (7-8am), calling this weekend for times (2 right now)

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03
6. threeboysdad
7. capt.dru (maybe)

Anyone else interested? Looks like at least one spot is still open. Great bunch already signed on for this one.

Anyone else interested? Looks like at least one spot is still open. Great bunch already signed on for this one.

What's the going rate without the deal? This is up by Lewisville isn't it?

This is actually up north of the Texas Motor Speedway on 35W. Between Denton and Ft.Worth. I will have to check on the price for a Sunday morning. Not sure what it costs at this time.
What's the going rate without the deal? This is up by Lewisville isn't it?

Off topic warning:

Free to good home before I put on Craigslist for a few bucks. Can pickup anytime through Monday. Supports up to like 60" TV's.

ruzazypu.jpg

jytumyga.jpg

azu2a2yz.jpg

Nice set up for someone wanting to get a new big screen.

That's a nice setup there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

You need this Andrew. Your girl friend would love it.

Little Labor Day weekend bump:

Wildhorse Golf Course @ Robson Ranch
Sunday Sept. 8th
Times TBD but early morning (7-8am), calling this weekend for times (2 right now)

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03
6. threeboysdad
7. capt.dru (maybe)

1st 2 tee times of the day. 6:54am @ 7:02am Sunday morning. You'll be home for lunch and the rest of your day!

Spot for 1 or 2 more if anyone is interested.

Thanks Nate, love the early start!

Thanks Nate. This should be fun and not as much of a beating as Saturdays round at 2 pm. We died playing in 105*.

We died a slow death at Bear creek Sunday-5 hours to bake and play.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

1st 2 tee times of the day. 6:54am @ 7:02am Sunday morning. You'll be home for lunch and the rest of your day!

Spot for 1 or 2 more if anyone is interested.

Love the early tee time. Should be a great time to get started and enjoy the day with out getting to burnt up. Have not played this course in a while and I am really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back