The Official 2016 MLB Thread

Game on! Astros score two in the bottom of the first.

Kluber hosed on a should have been called 3rd strike leads to single to tie game

And now for the 2nd straight game francona leavea kluber in to get over 100 pitches and in that inning they lose the game

The Reds are starting to show their true color which isn't good!

The Reds are starting to show their true color which isn't good!

Don't worry, they play the Mets next and they don't look like defending NL champs.

Every time I flip on a royals game it seems like they have some guy coming out of the bullpen who throws nothing but gas.

Well after the first inning, KC and Houston have put up nothing but zeroes through six.

3-2 win for KC, another save by Davis. He made it interesting though.

il_570xN.912082825_y1ib.jpg

LoCain with a 3 run homer in the top of the first with none out.
Never guessed 3 runs would hold up.

Wade threw a lot of pitches tonight, probably not available tomorrow.

And now for the 2nd straight game francona leavea kluber in to get over 100 pitches and in that inning they lose the game
The Rays stole one after Kluber dominated them all night.

All 3 of the Rays wins have come off of HRs in the 8th after trailing the whole game. That isnt exactly a sustainable business plan.

Guess what Kluber didn't get last night? If you guess run support your correct, just like last year

Guess what Kruger didn't get last night? If you guess run support your correct, just like last year

and neither did Kluber

but Matt Moore was dealing

Every time I flip on a royals game it seems like they have some guy coming out of the bullpen who throws nothing but gas.

They certainly have a few of those...

In other news, what about the Orioles? While I think most of it is smoke and mirrors, (their rotation isn't good), I am shocked to see them unbeaten.

In other news, what about the Orioles? While I think most of it is smoke and mirrors, (their rotation isn't good), I am shocked to see them unbeaten.

Offense is good
Manager is good
Starting pitching is not good, will only last for so long

Yeah talk about a fast start. I watched about an inning and half last night of them and the sox. Boy do I love having MLB.TV

Braves are en fuego.

How about those Cubs! Sent starting pitcher to the showers after 2/3rds of an inning:
dd3cc544ee18bd7b641a2ad89ff38ed6.jpg

Nice five pitch save by Soria. Royals win 4-2 thanks to a Salvy two run homer.

Here's to a good game, Smalls!

c9115b11901eb71a8fb9615902f72de7.jpg

These Royals are effing good!

Royals take the series 3-1 over the Astros. Davis gets another save.

Royals take the series 3-1 over the Astros. Davis gets another save.
I was hoping for a split there, so taking 3 games was gravy. On to Oakland!

Back