1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Or you could just stay tuned for a Twitter alert. #THPTweetzTheDeetz

Getting any PM While this is still not announced is torture!!!!

Anticipation and anxiety level on high.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And the excitement grows.........

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Is it stated anywhere that it'll be announced today, or is all this just premature expectation?

I am sure we will see a post by JB regarding the announcement at some point. Club Clash just started so I am sure this announcement is on the back burner for a little while.

I'm dying to see who gets picked.

In due time gents in due time. Dive into that Club Clash thread this weekend will lessen the anxiety...well maybe just a tad.

In due time gents in due time. Dive into that Club Clash thread this weekend will lessen the anxiety...well maybe just a tad.

Great advice as Club Clash will be an epic event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive opportunity for someone! Wouldn't mind if it was me!!

Did you guys see what Callaway did for Danny, he only won he Masters. Just think if we win the Grandaddy
cca5b6d36d0828a9b9ddd290dfa415f5.jpg

Well they have half the colors right already!

that's really cool

Did you guys see what Callaway did for Danny, he only won he Masters. Just think if we win the Grandaddy
They would all look great in THP shirts!!!

That is awesome right there!

That's awesome! Callaway supporting their peeps! Love it!

Next up.... first #Grandaddy contest winner!

That's a great pic. A slight FIFY (confident and optimistic that Captain Canadan and team will get it done)...

Did you guys see what Callaway did for Danny, he only won he Masters. Just think if when we win the Grandaddy

Awesome extravaganza for Willett's hard fought and well deserved Masters victory.

Thats pretty cool! they had some videos on snapchat for this and it was awesome to see how they took the photos with a drone.

Pretty classy right there!

That is a very cool pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway= Class

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back