Which one are you?

Mr Mood Swing and the Ball Finder guy. The Rage Guy made a peek this past weekend which is why I am taking some time off.
My friend would get annoyed when I would look for my ball, but I get sidetracked and wind up finding all the lost balls I could find like it's an Easter egg hunt.

I think I can honestly say I've played with every single one of those, and I sure hope I got game like the OLD GUY when I'm his age!!!

Mood swing.

jrod and I played with that guy at TPC Deere Run. He had a sixth sense. Even forest balls were fair game for him.

I've never been accused of sitting on a throne of lies, at least. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think I can honestly say I've played with every single one of those, and I sure hope I got game like the OLD GUY when I'm his age!!!

It's my goal to be the old guy someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

One that didn't make the list that I believe I fall under is the "Disgusted Tiger Follow Through Guy." That's where when you hit a bad shot, you drop the club behind you at the end of the follow through. I started doing that as an alternative to club throwing many years ago, and for whatever reason, I've never stopped. So if I do that when I play with you, just realize that I'm not doing out of anger, just disgust and the fact that my morale is deflating, and hopefully your not offended.

~Rock

Oh I do that too. Mine even includes taking the right hand off the club halfway through the backswing :beat-up:

I'm Mr. Mood Swing and Mr. Excuses from time to time.

I would be the "I can play that" guy. If I would wise up and take a drop or relief in the proper situation, I would save myself a lot of headaches.

We play with a guy I would call "ESC GUY" (equittable stroke control i think it is called). If he shoots an 8 on a par 5, due to his handicap he only records a 6 (even though we are all playing for fun and counting every stroke)

I am none of those guys..........but I'd be Mr. Fun if they had that on there!
Yes you would be, Big Time wasn't even an option!!!

Like a lot of people in here, I would associate most closely with Mr. Mood Swing, although that I find that my mood swings aren't typically verbalized. You can definitely tell a difference in my demeanor and attitude though through my swings.

Overestimater. For sure.

That's a great video! Very funny.
I'm not sure that I'm a specific one of those guys, maybe a mild combo of a few. I'd say I'm a bit of the Mr. Excuses guy from time to time, more than any of the others.

Definitely mood swing guy, which in the past has a few times led to wrong score guy due to mentally quitting on a really bad hole and missing a penalty stroke as I just slapped it around the green and in the hole. Not normally for a double though. More likely for a quad or worse.

I play with a "Magically finds his ball every time" guy a lot, and was stuck behind some "ball hunters" the other day.

Mr Mood Swing easily.

One that didn't make the list that I believe I fall under is the "Disgusted Tiger Follow Through Guy." That's where when you hit a bad shot, you drop the club behind you at the end of the follow through. I started doing that as an alternative to club throwing many years ago, and for whatever reason, I've never stopped. So if I do that when I play with you, just realize that I'm not doing out of anger, just disgust and the fact that my morale is deflating, and hopefully your not offended.

~Rock

Same here I also do what Wongstongs said.

I tend to be Mr. Mood Swings. The video pretty much summed up to a tee how that happens with me. I have also been Mr Excuses from time to time, my big excuse is if they just made the tee boxes level at the course by me I would be fine

That was funny. I've seen the Old Guy beat up on some people!! He really didn't hit far but straight as an arrow.

I may lean more toward the tee box talker, but under control, never during a swing.

Some of these are wayyyyy to familiar to me, especially "Way too many practice swings" guy and mood swing guy.

I can definitely be Sand Trapped Guy occasionally. I've gotten better at this part of my game but every now and then the old sand game reappears and it'll take 3 or 4 hacks to get out. I also can be Overestimator Guy. Even if it takes my best swing to get there I mentally can't put a good swing on a ball until I know they are completely out of my range.

That was pretty funny. Definitely have to admit to being the Excuses Guy once in awhile and when I first started playing golf, was definitely the Mood Swing guy.

"that's playable" is me. Several times I've taken a bunch of shots just to get out of the woods or a creek when I'd have been better off taking a drop.....

I play a lot with an "over estimator". Kinda gets annoying when he's looses a tee shot on a 400+ yard hole and he wastes time behind the green looking for it.....

I was certainly "the sand trap" guy until earlier this spring. I was absolutely awful. A greenside trap was an automatic double bogey or worse! Had a lesson in April that was a game changer.

that was some funny stuff....I would say I am "Mood Swing Guy", BUT you would not know it, its all going on in my head

I was certainly "the sand trap" guy until earlier this spring. I was absolutely awful. A greenside trap was an automatic double bogey or worse! Had a lesson in April that was a game changer.

That was me until I had a lesson in June, game changer for sure.

Back