Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fairwaystyles.com/puma?c..._content=Subscriber#539&utm_campaign=11-19-15

polosunder50-giftguide_02.jpg

cspot1.png
Bland.png
ShipNMP.png
*Free Shipping will automatically be applied to your order and will reflect in the shopping cart. Priority shipping will be applied for expedited orders. Offer is valid on orders shipped to one address within the continental United States. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico will be charged normal shipping charges. Orders placed now-1/2/16 at 11:59PM ET that include qualifying items will receive free shipping. This promotion is valid for a limited time and can be modified or terminated at any time without advance notice. Offer does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, or similar charges. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and is not valid on previous purchases.
**Find a Sports Authority store near you. Pack the item as it was originally shipped, including accessories and other parts. Include your receipt, packing slip or order confirmation email. Take your return to the store of your choice.
† Valid now-11/20/15, online only. No cash value. No cash back. No rain checks. Offer not valid on prior Sports Authority purchases, gift cards, licenses, event tickets, store services, leases, rentals or items intended for resale. Offer good on in-stock merchandise only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, Cash Card, coupon or Employee or discount. Exclusions include clearance items marked with prices ending in 7 cents; BOGO offers; Buy X number of items, Pay $Y amount offers (i.e. “2 For” and “3 For”); Deals of the Week; all Sniagrab and Black Friday Weekend Sale offers; baseball gloves priced $169.99 or more; baseball bats priced $200 or more; Coleman grills; official league game balls; firearms and ammunition; GPS handheld devices, watches and accessories; rangefinders; pedometers; activity trackers; heart-rate monitors; UGG; Under Armour; The North Face; Nike; Brooks; select adidas, ASICS & Mizuno footwear; Babolat; select TaylorMade; Titleist; Shock Doctor mouthguards; Burton; Volkl; GoPro; Penn Reels. Coupon may not be posted to sharing sites. More exclusions may apply. Visit sportsauthority.com/exclusions or see store for details.
◊ We will match the price of an in-stock item in any competitor’s printed ad or competitor's website for an identical item. For price match, some restrictions apply; visit a store, call customer support at 1-888-801-9164, or visit sportsauthority.com/pricematchpromise for details. Not applicable with other discounts or offers. Limit one item per customer.

Last edited:
Got an email from Callaway Preowned today that they are doing their Buy one get one free on Hybrids and Fairways woods again.
Code is: BOGOSNEAK
However the other day when they ran the same sale, and again today it will not accept the coupon code.
The email subject even says: Buy one get one free X2hot Fairway woods and I even tried putting 2 X2hots in the cart with the code still is not working.

Is this working for anybody else?

Got an email from Callaway Preowned today that they are doing their Buy one get one free on Hybrids and Fairways woods again.
Code is: BOGOSNEAK
However the other day when they ran the same sale, and again today it will not accept the coupon code.
The email subject even says: Buy one get one free X2hot Fairway woods and I even tried putting 2 X2hots in the cart with the code still is not working.

Is this working for anybody else?

It's working for me.

And now I have a shopping cart with a 3, 4,5 and 6 XR hybrid and a Bertha V Series driver in it for $475. UGH!

Any discount code on CPO for irons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back