2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I'm one of the new faces, but I was born ready:

ou0LgNhl.png

You are gonna love a THP event. Congratulations on being selected!

JM

That is a great group of 12 right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours until day 2 registration closes! I'm already anxious about the second group of lucky participants!

I was lucky enough to be picked but unfortunately I had to let Morgan know that I will not be able to attend after all. Airfare and car rental is a bit more than I expected it would be. I guess that's one of the bad results of living in Indiana where everything good is so far away and hence expensive to travel to. Oh well, my loss is another high handicapper's gain! Here's hoping I can win a Grandaddy invite so I don't have to worry about the travel costs. :act-up:

Thats a shame PC, but there will be many other THP Events, and hopefully one of them will work for you next year. Thanks for letting us know early.

Great start to the event list! Good luck to everyone else tomorrow!

Awesome first 11 right there! Looking forward to seeing who rounds out the list

Congrats to all that got in. It's a great group of THPers already in. Looking forward to see how the rest of the list fills out.

Got a PM from GG, that I was the Next Man Up when PowerCobra had to cancel. Sorry to hear that for him, but I promise to represent the high caps proudly in the event.

Cant wait to see some good friends and meet some of the newer folks. It promises to be an exceptional event. I'm so very excited.

Maryland Contention is growing

I was lucky enough to be picked but unfortunately I had to let Morgan know that I will not be able to attend after all. Airfare and car rental is a bit more than I expected it would be. I guess that's one of the bad results of living in Indiana where everything good is so far away and hence expensive to travel to. Oh well, my loss is another high handicapper's gain! Here's hoping I can win a Grandaddy invite so I don't have to worry about the travel costs. :act-up:

Sorry you could not make it to this event!

Got a PM from GG, that I was the Next Man Up when PowerCobra had to cancel. Sorry to hear that for him, but I promise to represent the high caps proudly in the event.

Cant wait to see some good friends and meet some of the newer folks. It promises to be an exceptional event. I'm so very excited.

You'll be a great representative Rob! This one is gonna be a blast. Such an awesome venue too!

Excited to meet some new THPers!

Im pretty stoked, buddy. Cant wait.
I'm really looking forward to finally meeting you Ryan.

Maryland Contention is growing
It certainly is. Travel planning with EMart has already begun. You going to try and make it a threesome?

Are you going to be joining them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It certainly is. Travel planning with EMart has already begun. You going to try and make it a threesome?

Its not looking good. I've got a work schedule issue that isn't allowing for much wiggle room.

Congrats to the first group. Hopeful that I can get in tomorrow!

Congrats to the first group getting "in". I'll be sending-in another entry tomorrow, for sure.
If you already sent one, no need to send another. Good luck dude.
I was referring to you.

I kid, I kid! Hahaha
You most certainly aren't kidding!!

It's not as great as some would think. Haha. Looking forward to meeting you, sir.

If you already sent one, no need to send another. Good luck dude.

You most certainly aren't kidding!!

It's not as great as some would think. Haha. Looking forward to meeting you, sir.

Don't be modest Ryan, it's truly an experience meeting you........on the range

I'm in NY now, but an MD'er at heart. Can I hang out with you guys?

You don't want to hang with me......cause you'll miss the event....

Emart and CAA_Beat are your boys

You don't want to hang with me......cause you'll miss the event....

Emart and CAA_Beat are your boys

Ah bummer, man!

Emart and CAA_Beat -- what do you say, boys?

Congrats to all that were chosen, and good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Unfortunately this one is not in the cards for me due to schedule, as amazing as it sounds.

Ok wow. I am honestly shocked. I walked out of practice and saw the message. I will be representing all the high handicappers out there with a huge smile on my face. And plenty of shots to go around. Just hope I don't embarrass myself (that's why they invented alcohol I guess)
Lot of prep work for me to get ready for this but I am jacked. Looks like a solid crew heading to Florida!

Looking forward to meeting you kb.

Back