2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Look at the first page of leaderboard... Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan Spieth is playing a masterful round right now. Managing his misses, making pars and taking advantage with his short game. Such a cerebral player that is absolutely amazing in big spots.
Couldn't agree more. Maddog always told me it's not how good you hit your good shots, it's how good you hit your bad shots.

T T Today junior!

Jordan Spieth is playing a masterful round right now. Managing his misses, making pars and taking advantage with his short game. Such a cerebral player that is absolutely amazing in big spots.
That is how to win on that course, especially in these conditions. You do have to be able to execute the plan like he does also.

Dang it mats

Weisberger almost aced 16

Here we go......

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Please sh some balls and penalize Spieth. This is crazy bad now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mistake there by Spieth not getting it closer

The crowds for JS and RM rival TWs crowds. Good to see
Imagine if Tiger was in the group right behind them, would be madness. But good to see they can pull a massive crowd. Golf is in good shape overall.

Mr Langer staying in it

Imagine if Tiger was in the group right behind them, would be madness. But good to see they can pull a massive crowd. Golf is in good shape overall.

Yeah that would be nuts

Wouldn't call it a mistake, just a 2-3 yard miss short.

With the wind and not getting it closer is a mistake right now. The ball spun back also.

Smylie doing work,

Hey did you guys know that Bryson was a Physics major and all of his clubs are 6 iron length? It's only been mentioned 349587349875 times.

Wow. Thought that was gonna drop

Closer approach shot and that's a birdie.

Yes. Thank you. I've been thinking the same thing

Im not going to lie, you too not liking this one and calling it old school made me laugh out loud.

Bryson is flush up against phils tree

Back