NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the other 3 series in the east will be more interesting, those are two teams I am not looking forward to watch

cf9ad17437af68147c3f2aee03fcb2ac.jpg

Found my new avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hopefully the other 3 series in the east will be more interesting, those are two teams I am not looking forward to watch
It was a pretty damn exciting series last year, the Wings didn't roll over like the Habs.

It'll be interesting, the Lightning backed their way into the playoffs, they have played terrible hockey over the last few weeks and are seriously banged up. Mrazek always gives us fits, but when you have a healthy Bishop you always have a chance.

If we can get by Detroit without any more injuries we hopefully will get Stralman or Stammer back, maybe both.

It was a pretty damn exciting series last year, the Wings didn't roll over like the Habs.

It'll be interesting, the Lightning backed their way into the playoffs, they have played terrible hockey over the last few weeks and are seriously banged up. Mrazek always gives us fits, but when you have a healthy Bishop you always have a chance.

If we can get by Detroit without any more injuries we hopefully will get Stralman or Stammer back, maybe both.

I wonder if the bolts will roll over now that they are missing their best player too

NHL 2015-2016 Season

I wonder if the bolts will roll over now that they are missing their best player too

But Drouins playing

I was referring to the second round last year, but really I was just getting your goat.

If it were just Stammer I would say no, but with Stralman out, Hedman banged up, and Callahan to boot, it is tough sledding for sure. We will see.

I was referring to the second round last year, but really I was just getting your goat.

If it were just Stammer I would say no, but with Stralman out, Hedman banged up, and Callahan to boot, it is tough sledding for sure. We will see.

Will be a great series for sure just like last year

But I'm not just saying this to get your goat, it is unbelievable how much you fell apart thus year. Of course losing a top 5 goalie takes its toll, but everything fell apart after that. If you ax your coach no one can blame you.

But I'm not just saying this to get your goat, it is unbelievable how much you fell apart thus year. Of course losing a top 5 goalie takes its toll, but everything fell apart after that. If you ax your coach no one can blame you.

lots of things went wrong this year. I think we could maybe have survived losing a top 5 goalie if the backup was at least top 80 in the league, but that's not the case. after that, everything ent from there. lets see what happens this summer and go from there. maybe we get lucky and draft right after Edmonton

lots of things went wrong this year. I think we could maybe have survived losing a top 5 goalie if the backup was at least top 80 in the league, but that's not the case. after that, everything ent from there. lets see what happens this summer and go from there. maybe we get lucky and draft right after Edmonton
He got off to a good start didn't he? And had played well in spots. Even Subban seemed to be playing like crap. As an outsider who doesn't pay that close attention, it seemed he lost the locker room, but I could be way off. I certainly wouldn't blow the whole thing up.

He got off to a good start didn't he? And had played well in spots. Even Subban seemed to be playing like crap. As an outsider who doesn't pay that close attention, it seemed he lost the locker room, but I could be way off. I certainly wouldn't blow the whole thing up.

Condom did what he could, but he really has the potential to one day become a decent back up, not much more than that. he could play well sometimes, but only once every few weeks, and never two games in a row. it was fine at the start of the year because the team was playing very well in front of him, but at the end, it looked like nobody felt like it was worth it to give an honest effort, since the goalie is going to ruin it anyways.

there were also a lot of rhumors of a spit room, Paccioretty and Subban do not get along at all.

Caps game DVRd will be back later to watch... Movie night to keep the wife happy. Happy wife happy life

And all 16 teams are finally set!

Johnson leaving the game early after an illegal hit

Drouin!
lol

Drouin!
lol

In his last 11 games (9ahl, 2 NHL) he has 11 goals and 0 assists ( 9ahl 2nhl) glad he learned how to shoot, now remember how to pass

In his last 11 games (9ahl, 2 NHL) he has 11 goals and 0 assists ( 9ahl 2nhl) glad he learned how to shoot, now remember how to pass

passing is overrated

3 young guys with their first NHL goal in the Sabres/Isles game...pretty cool for them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

And the Blue Jackets win again, beating the Hawks 5-4 in OT, lol!

And the Blue Jackets win again, beating the Hawks 5-4 in OT, lol!

Aren't they supposed to be tanking?

Sabres beat the Isles and the matchups are still not set for the first round.

Johnson leaving the game early after an illegal hit

I didn't watch but judging by the box score it was a very chippy game. That's very hab like, play dirty when your season is over.

If he is hurt, we are beyond screwed, top scorer out, 2nd banged up, then lose Johnson too.

I didn't watch but judging by the box score it was a very chippy game. That's very hab like, play dirty when your season is over.

If he is hurt, we are beyond screwed, top scorer out, 2nd banged up, then lose Johnson too.

100% completely agree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back