Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

I got out and played Bloomingdale today...short track but a fun one. The greens were in surprisingly good shape today. Shot well and had a blast before the rain hit!

We were thinking may 16 possibly for bowes groupon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

If anyone has a bowes creek Groupon that they won't be able to use or an xtra let me know

If anyone has a bowes creek Groupon that they won't be able to use or an xtra let me know

If you can't find a Groupon, you will most likely be able to book on golfnow or through Bowes website. During the week I have always been able to find discounted rates. In the past you are just asked to pay an additional $15 at the course for the member for a day privileges.

If you are willing to wait and book the night before or same day, we have paid as little as $40 on Golfnow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool I am hoping to join the group when everyone gets together

Cool I am hoping to join the group when everyone gets together

Wait. I think a quorum is needed to approve your participation. :alien:

I'm open on May 16th.

When is the Bowes thing you are talking about?

if it's a weekday it could evolve into a contest of how many holes you can play before dark.

if it's a weekday it could evolve into a contest of how many holes you can play before dark.
Anything less than 54 is a failure, right? Lol

Could, or definitely will?

Depends on weather, course business and how we spend out $50 gift cards at the turns.....

Depends on weather, course business and how we spend out $50 gift cards at the turns.....
Tuesday is ladies day, so if they have a league going, that could slow things.

Anything less than 54 is a failure, right? Lol

Could, or definitely will?

Tuesday is ladies day, so if they have a league going, that could slow things.

OK, so Tuesday is out, and it sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown... 54 holes or bust! (There will be some sore Chicago THPers for a couple of days)

EDIT: BTW, how about this weather? Don't you love it? :banghead:

No kidding! Just got home from the gym and it's frickin snowing!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

No kidding! Just got home from the gym and it's frickin snowing!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This does not make me happy.

OK, so Tuesday is out, and it sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown... 54 holes or bust! (There will be some sore Chicago THPers for a couple of days)

EDIT: BTW, how about this weather? Don't you love it? :banghead:
If we're members for a day, we might as well play as much as possible! I'll probably hot the ball 350 times as I wear down. ..

This snow is ridiculous! Blah. I hope to get out to the range with the 4 year old tomorrow.

This is stupid....

ba1c0798f8c20020d4f9243037defcdd.jpg

If we're members for a day, we might as well play as much as possible! I'll probably hot the ball 350 times as I wear down. ..

This snow is ridiculous! Blah. I hope to get out to the range with the 4 year old tomorrow.

I'm just heading off for my last Dome session of the winter. I just hope this white stuff is gone tomorrow morning, so we can get out and get around in in this area.

c38693d9cf0da6af4b640c3db10dc1d4.jpg

PlayStation golf today since this weather is psychotic!

OK, it's looking like we might actually be able to get out today! I expect the course to be somewhat wet, and not in the best condition... But it's golf!!! :banana:

OK, it's looking like we might actually be able to get out today! I expect the course to be somewhat wet, and not in the best condition... But it's golf!!! :banana:

YOU ARE A MAD MAN!

4c7e63e322846fec258acd3072f82b8a.jpg

I want to party with you. You and I together, forget about it!

Back