MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

How close to finding a course for Friday are we? I would like to give the courses that saved tee times/rates for us plenty of time to cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Month, out, pretty excited for this. Really looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone and playing these fantastic Michigan courses.

What's the weather supposed to be like? :alien:

Month, out, pretty excited for this. Really looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone and playing these fantastic Michigan courses.

If it is like the rest of the summer either uncomfortably hot and humid or raining like hell. :banghead:

last day to book hotel rooms is tomorrow

End of August is normally very warm! I'd expect high 80s-100 with high humidity

End of August is normally very warm! I'd expect high 80s-100 with high humidity

100's? it hasn't been that hot here in 20 some years we are lucky to get to 90, unless your talking humidity. That could definitely be 100%.

100's? it hasn't been that hot here in 20 some years we are lucky to get to 90, unless your talking humidity. That could definitely be 100%.

Lucky to get 90s? Have you not been outside this week? And I'm talking the heat index.

Lucky to get 90s? Have you not been outside this week? And I'm talking the heat index.

Gotcha, yes it can and does feel much hotter than it actually is. Enough about the weather...can't wait to tee it up with a bunch of THPers in my home state!!

Gotcha, yes it can and does feel much hotter than it actually is. Enough about the weather...can't wait to tee it up with a bunch of THPers in my home state!!

Lol, ya I thought weather talk was forbidden in the threads, lol.

How close to finding a course for Friday are we? I would like to give the courses that saved tee times/rates for us plenty of time to cancel.

Been just a little busy this week and haven't been able to make any progress.

Pheasant Run is right around the block from me!
Come and join us regardless of where it's at! It'll be a nice course at a great rate, guaranteed.

Been just a little busy this week and haven't been able to make any progress.

No worries man... I'm sure it will be good. Hopefully work slows down for you.

I did a little research for you and on August 29th for the last decade had a low(high for the day) of 74, a high of 94, with an average around 84 with two days of rain for the last 10 years. So I'd say it looks pretty good.

Anyone in these 2 groups making the leap?

IN But UNCONFIRMED
Hennesbp
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
Solid5112
Brock
Jpalmsgolf
Tommyhaka
Amart
Frknglfnut (sunday round only)

Potentially Interested:
Grins
Hacker
Devrickus (if a few demands are honored)
gr8dryv
dleavitt39
JROD
myndcraft

Sorry Mike, can't make it this time. Need to save whatever good will I may have with the family for the Gauntlet

no problem, list updated

original A player broke some hearts the other night confirming his absence.

Now we need to get Ron to take his place.

Back