2015 THP Custom Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love these!

Any update on these hats?

Any update on these hats?

Answered in the other one, but it probably should be here too.
They are being made as we speak.

Nice!!!

I was told they should be shipping to us next week sometime. So figure we will have them the following week, so give us about 2 weeks or so and they should be available in the store.

We will make a post when they arrive.

Answered in the other one, but it probably should be here too.
They are being made as we speak.

Thanks...I only found the original thread at first.

Looking forward to adding these to my collection.

Don't feel bad. GG had to link me to this thread, as well. I'm getting pretty bad at thread hunting with this Tapatalk app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy with the choice. I'll have to pick up one in grey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of each please:banana:

There are some subtle changes taking place, but here they are.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%206.14.45%20PM-XL.png

I know they're being made but from this embroiderer's opinion, the logo on the front is sitting way too high.

Trust me I understand limitations better than anyone on this site when it comes to this stuff but just thought I'd throw it out there...

I am looking forward to adding at least one, if not both, of these to my collection

I know they're being made but from this embroiderer's opinion, the logo on the front is sitting way too high.

Trust me I understand limitations better than anyone on this site when it comes to this stuff but just thought I'd throw it out there...
And a little right. Not centered on the panel.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

It was not supposed to be centered on the panel per our request based entirely on how we know it looks.

It was not supposed to be centered on the panel per our request based entirely on how we know it looks.
Gotcha. Most things look better in hand than pictures.

they look good,,,,

95% of the time you don't want to center the logo in the panel, especially with a circle logo. You want it closer to the outside seam like they have it.

In my own shop, I'd put it lower but if that's where THP wants the logo then they look good.

Left panel is easily 90% of what we do any longer and the logo plays a huge role in where you place the logo. For example, we do hats with a "B" and little swoosh below it. You have to tuck that logo as far into the corner as possible or it looks funny IMO

Sweet design!

These just arrived! Here are some quick in hand pictures. We will have them on sale in the THP store on Monday. Price is $25, so $20 for Albatross Club members.

428f8af23bb71cecfca4b82164bc38eb.jpg

aa7f7fff78c96af5a879f7420a93daeb.jpg

They look AMAZING. The quality of the hat this time is just outstanding.

The grey looks sharp for sure

Ok so monday it is!

That's an interesting take on THP green.

Looking forward to purchasing before my flight on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back