Most Overrated Food Places

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I'll start.

In-N-Out is awful. It has this mystique I am assuming being a West Coast deal but quite honestly I would rather eat at McDonalds.

I'll start.

In-N-Out is awful. It has this mystique I am assuming being a West Coast deal but quite honestly I would rather eat at McDonalds.

When I read the title In-N-Out was 100% the first thing that came to mind. The fries are almost inedible IMO.

5 guys burgers. Just big grease sandwhich to me.

I would agree. I had to try it when I was in California, even though I don't much care for fast food, but everyone said it was like 5 guys. There were totally wrong, it was awful.

This thread should start and end with In & Out and Chipotle.

I don't think In-N-Out is "awful" but it's certainly overrated. Same with Whataburger.

I don't think In-N-Out is "awful" but it's certainly overrated. Same with Whataburger.

Are you going to be at Disney Invitational? I want to punch you in the throat.

Green Chile Double is heaven on a bun.

This thread should start and end with In & Out and Chipotle.

I was coming in here to say Chipotle. In & Out was already mentioned, so I guess we're done here?

I'll start.

I don't like the fries but I LOVE the burgers

Are you going to be at Disney Invitational? I want to punch you in the throat.

Green Chile Double is heaven on a bun.

Haha I will be staying at the Boardwalk that weekend, but won't be at the Invitational. They put a Whataburger a few miles from my office in Tampa. After a year of locals saying "Meh" it closed and is a Zaxby's now.

To us Northeasterners - Shake Shack - overrated 5 Guys IMO....plus their fries aren't that great....

After that would have to go with Dos Caminos...

I thought In N Out was fine, not nearly as wonderful as people make it out to be.

Outback would be my choice, no bueno.

5 Guys and In and Out are tied for first for me. I can't even think of a second place restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you only knew what went into McD's burgers vs. In-N-Out, you'd change your mind fast.

For me, Del Taco, Taco Bell, KFC are all nasty to me.

Whataburger is a solid choice when it comes to fast food burgers, better than most.

Reactions: RD
If you only knew what went into McD's burgers vs. In-N-Out, you'd change your mind fast.

For me, Del Taco, Taco Bell, KFC are all nasty to me.

No one is debating what is in the burger, just that it's overrated. For what it's worth, McDonalds burgers are terrible too, but In-N-Out is talked about like it's the greatest creation since sliced bread, and I personally thought it was mediocre at best.

For me the most overrated is Wendy's, I hate it. Over priced for fast food and not that good.

Sonic. Maybe its because there werent many if any around here until a few years ago. Their burgers are terrible. They make some interesting side dish things and their breakfast sandwiches are okay but their burgers are nasty.

Sonic. Maybe its because there werent many if any around here until a few years ago. Their burgers are terrible. They make some interesting side dish things and their breakfast sandwiches are okay but their burgers are nasty.

But they have the most delicious nerd slushes. It has been a Myrtle Beach tradition for 3+ years.

Chipotle, Moes, Subway are all awful. meals are loaded with fillers and hardly any protein, like dog food.

Chipotle last 2 times here was blah! Maybe the location is part of the season. When I first had it in Seattle then Bellingham it was much better.
Subway is pretty bad , frozen and thawed veggies have no flavor. I am a produce manager and I would never freeze Tomatoes or or Onions it takes all the flavor from them.
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I know what is going to happen. I know. I'm sorry. But "jucy lucy" burgers are overrated, in my mind. Quality beef and cheese make a cheeseburger delicious. That can be done without putting cheese in the burger.

I'm sorry.

Back