Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Your guess is way better than mine. I assumed it meant you can feel yourself having to dig deep into your wallet for enough cash for a shirt :bulgy-eyes:

That's pretty harsh, don't you think? Nate posted the story for everyone, and it's pretty cool that a company got together with one of their biggest fans to design a clothing collection.

These shirts aren't really my style, but they have a lot of fans on here. I'm never going to tell anyone how to spend their money, so if people want to support the company, more power to them.

I cannot express how cool it is that they decided to take a THPers idea and create a clothing line from it.

Super awesome.

I cannot express how cool it is that they decided to take a THPers idea and create a clothing line from it.

Super awesome.

#DreamTeam Collection coming soon!

Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Really don't understand the price comments about these golf polo's. New Nike shirts cost between $60-95 a shirt depending on the design. These run $85. You can get a 10% code right now. For new customers you can get 20% off right now. They recently ran a 40% off for those on their email list. That puts this shirt and others between $50-70 depending on the deal.

Are they more expensive than EBay or outlet shirts? Yes. Are they more expensive than Nike and other good golf apparel OEM's? No.

That's pretty harsh, don't you think? Nate posted the story for everyone, and it's pretty cool that a company got together with one of their biggest fans to design a clothing collection.

These shirts aren't really my style, but they have a lot of fans on here. I'm never going to tell anyone how to spend their money, so if people want to support the company, more power to them.

I was joking and my post was before Nate's....relax man

Its great to see THPERS having an influence outside of the site.

Who is designing them?

You?

Hmmm. I do believe that THP & Callaway should have a say in that one dont you?

Really don't understand the price comments about these golf polo's. New Nike shirts cost between $60-95 a shirt depending on the design. These run $85. You can get a 10% code right now. For new customers you can get 20% off right now. They recently ran a 40% off for those on their email list. That puts this shirt and others between $50-70 depending on the deal.

Are they more expensive than EBay or outlet shirts? Yes. Are they more expensive than Nike and other good golf apparel OEM's? No.

To be fair, its not the brand. The same comments are made about every golf shirt brand where the apparel is more than $40 or so. Ever read the comments on the thoughts on the TW line prices? Sligo prices? TM prices? Its always similar to this.

I can honestly say I am really confused right now.

I dont have a real issue with the price, at all. My issue was in the quality of the one I had.

The grey and the pink 'champ' polo's are things of beauty!!!! Thinking of pulling the trigger on the pink.

Sorry I was just joking around with Dev. Won't happen again

No reprimand or anything, text does not convert to tone very well. Just want to make sure that the companies responsible for an event are including in conversations.

No reprimand or anything, text does not convert to tone very well. Just want to make sure that the companies responsible for an event are including in conversations.

I understand and agree 1000%. It was honestly just in fun and not the least bit serious.

Sorry I was just joking around with Dev. Won't happen again

He is lying. I will show you the text messages and PM's with ideas and designs. :alien:

I dunno, my deal is I never pay full price for ANY polo, so, thats why they are still pricey to me, discounts or not. Maybe some day I'll have the bank-roll to pay 60+ for a shirt, but not anytime soon.

I dunno, my deal is I never pay full price for ANY polo, so, thats why they are still pricey to me, discounts or not. Maybe some day I'll have the bank-roll to pay 60+ for a shirt, but not anytime soon.

That's why I stick with puma. I have a hook up so the $75-$80 pumas only cost me $40. I do like these a lot tho.

we had that conversation down at the outing

I'm with you, well said. My bank role sometimes supports marshalls and TJMaxx

So this thread has turned into the "I don't pay a lot for my golf shirts" now. Got it. LOL.

#FeelPlayer

So this thread has turned into the "I don't pay a lot for my golf shirts" now. Got it. LOL.

#FeelPlayer

I dont think that is the case Nate. I admit that I am quite confused by a lot in this thread, but that is for a different spot. Someone made a comment about cost and you responded. I tend to agree with you, but frankly the same stuff gets posted with almost every single apparel/shoe threads that get posted.

I do think a few should move the cost banter to the general thread, but then again, as I said, this whole thing confuses me. I guess I will just bow out of it.

JeffReedMO!!! Congrats on the name mention on the site and the great shirt!! (Getting the topic back on point).

I may have to get me one of these. If we are at an outing together, we'll just need to make sure we coordinate our wardrobe so that we don't show up wearing the same shirt on the same day.

I liked the story on the #feelplayer and I like that fact that some shirts designed by a few THPers are getting their due on the AF site.

Not too many average joe's can go to a web site or a designers site and say "See that shirt? Yeah, I designed it"

I gotta admit, I am pretty confused by this thread the last day or so. Seems there are some blanketed statements or tongue in cheek accusations mixed in there somewhere. I really don't know why. I made it abundantly clear what the #FeelPlayer thing was about shortly after the outing and where it came about. At a THP outing, with good friends, that I happened to meet through THP and it just became our thing the entire weekend when we were together. There's really nothing more to the story than that. It was a joke at first, but AF embraced the idea of a buddies weekend slogan and decided to make a line of shirts on it and our weekend together. There's nothing in these shirts than our dumb a** hashtag and what made us laugh the entire weekend. What's so confusing about that? I mean, really? We have a Chipolte thread. We have an Oreos thread. We have a rum thread. We have numerous threads where guys talk about their fondness of a product, service, some of which are related in no way to our site or the game we play.

So to clarify....

1.) I'm not paid by AF to endorse, promote or sell any product. Here or in social media outlets.
2.) I have never received anything from Alial Fital that I didn't pay for myself. Other than a free shirt with my first order as a customer (which I talked about here).
3.) The #FeelPlayer line of shirts was designed by and inspired by THP members, some of which didn't even own a AF shirt at the time and only became curious about the brand after seeing me in one or talking about the product and service.
4.) This site has never been used to sell product. Well, no more than the pondering and what did you buy threads for other products on this site.

I'm apologize to anyone that has taken issue with a brand supporting it's supporters and involving them in the design process.

I gotta admit, I am pretty confused by this thread the last day or so. Seems there are some blanketed statements or tongue in cheek accusations mixed in there somewhere. I really don't know why. I made it abundantly clear what the #FeelPlayer thing was about shortly after the outing and where it came about. At a THP outing, with good friends, that I happened to meet through THP and it just became our thing the entire weekend when we were together. There's really nothing more to the story than that. It was a joke at first, but AF embraced the idea of a buddies weekend slogan and decided to make a line of shirts on it and our weekend together. There's nothing in these shirts than our dumb a** hashtag and what made us laugh the entire weekend. What's so confusing about that? I mean, really? We have a Chipolte thread. We have an Oreos thread. We have a rum thread. We have numerous threads where guys talk about their fondness of a product, service, some of which are related in no way to our site or the game we play.

So to clarify....

1.) I'm not paid by AF to endorse, promote or sell any product. Here or in social media outlets.
2.) I have never received anything from Alial Fital that I didn't pay for myself. Other than a free shirt with my first order as a customer (which I talked about here).
3.) The #FeelPlayer line of shirts was designed by and inspired by THP members, some of which didn't even own a AF shirt at the time and only became curious about the brand after seeing me in one or talking about the product and service.
4.) This site has never been used to sell product. Well, no more than the pondering and what did you buy threads for other products on this site.

I'm apologize to anyone that has taken issue with a brand supporting it's supporters and involving them in the design process.

JR,
It was my fault because I never saw the post. I was thoroughly confused by the hashtag and never heard where it came from. Just as I was by the one that came up in the banter thread last week about rum drinking and asked about that because I was confused. Asking is how I learn so I so can understand what it was about. Nate answered it for me by quoting the old post, which I could not find by searching.

Im still not sure why it was uncool for people to post that they took issue with the price when they do it in every single apparel and footwear thread that comes up, but I get that people look at this brand a bit differently. Personally I have no issue with the price at all and find it falls right in line with other higher end golf wear.

However I will say that people are allowed to both like and dislike brands and products and that will never change here (Personally I like a lot of the stuff). I had issues with my 2 pieces from this company, but I am certainly in the minority it appears and that is the beauty of it. My friend is a staff player for them and loves their stuff as well and thinks mine were an anomaly. Most, simply love their stuff.

Understood. I just wanted to clarify that never was it my intention to sell a product or promote a product on here. I don't see this thread being any different than any of the other threads that have popped up from time to time or still pop up. I used Chipolte, rum and will use Part Time Golf recently as an example. Guys talking about what they bought, what they would like to buy, sharing codes for discounts with each other. Nothing different than we see in any of the other equipment, apparel and such threads. I would expect any of our THP members to be pretty excited if a THP gathering or a THP friend inspired a company to design a product for them based on such. I imagine a lot of people would be pretty excited for that. I just sense some animosity at times in here, and I think it may be unwarranted and felt something needed to be said. Gibran enjoyed the story about me, Bogey, Skittle and Playdough spending the entire weekend together, playing golf, sharing laughs, beer, cigars, and BS, and asked me to get those guys together and design some shirts. They was based on our weekend together in Orlando. That's the story. Goofy, yeah, I know, but it's a story and was inspired by friendship. These guys became some of best friends that weekend.

Price? I told AF the same thing. Guys balk at the price at times. He understands and has excellent reasoning for why his product is priced where it's at. It's not going to be for everyone and people are entitled to say as much. I've never took issue with anyone balking at the price. Rather offering the rebuttal, I would rather pay $85 for a shirt that is produced here in the States, that isn't mass produced in some sweat lab, and offers a style you don't see often. That's all I've ever said. If it ain't for you, it ain't for you. There's a lot of things here that just aren't for me. But I don't make people feel guilty because they enjoy those things.

When Kris jumped on board with AF, I shared the news here. I was pretty excited for her and I knew she was a close THP friend. Naturally, I was pretty stoked. Two of my favorite things coming together.

I just wanted to set some things straight, so there are no misconceptions. I feel awkward that I had to do as much.

Back