What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked until 10am then 18 holes.
wedge game sucked today.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played in a best ball tourney my buddies company was put on. We ended up shooting a 66 (winning foursome shot 62) and I had the longest drive!

Last edited:
Played 18 with fellow THPer T2GRN18 great time and perfect weather! Good stuff

Played golf with motoo and two of my buddies. Fantastic day and a great group of guys

Hit the range. Needed it badly. Felt good to get out, but wish it could have been a better session.

played in a scramble

Thp and played a round this morning

Played 18 with my brother in law and my father in law. Shot a +7 68. Nice little executive course 15 from our vacation beach house

Played 18 with some awesome local THP'ers.

Range time with my 5 yr. old son. Time for some THP and Football.

Took Youngbuck to a lesson, watch his lesson on hitting knock down wedges, and 3/4 swing wedges. Cruised through golf galaxy, I hit the Optiforce Driver again and a few with the Optiforce fairway woods. did some THPing, and headed to the range.

Hit the range & played 18 with a THPer. It was a blast.

Listened to a sermon from my new pastor at church today talk about playing golf.

18 holes during the Lions game :)
Nobody on the course.

Played 18 at pine lakes golf club in Washington IL with my bud josh and his Co worker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

3rd day in a row and the range. Back it still tight but I am increasing the number of swings before it get too tight.... hoping to be able to do 9 holes next weekend!

Played 18

I bought some Footjoy rain gloves. I am having the boys up to my lake place this weekend, and we are playing in any weather that doesn't involve lightning.

Greystone in Sauk Center Friday, Thumper Pond in Otter-tail Saturday morning with another round at Perham Lakeside in the afternoon. Pine Ridge in Motley on the way home Sunday.

Should be epic.

:D

Played 18 holes and spent lots of time on THP, a great day.

Signed up for the 2013 gauntlet and read more on the 2014 events going on around here. Im crazy excited

Last edited:
Sihned up for the 2013 gauntlet and read more on the 2014 events going on around here. Im crazy excited

Look at you starting to travel.....without the promise of free clubs.

I'm impressed.

BigTime would not approve.

#cookieapproved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back