The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well last year Tennessee brought in... Nevermind.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I would think there is quite a bit of "peripheral" income with a collegiate program. A good program brings so much attention, and money, to the school in so many ways.

I love college football.

Two shockers to end the night with BYU and Washington State picking up upset W's. Love it.
Hmm.. Washington State is the cupcake that Auburn opened their season with...
I said the Washington state win would look decent before the end on the year, I didn't think it would only take a week
You did say that. To me, actually. Last weekend. Good call.

Even better than the win that Tennessee picked up yesterday is knowing that by the end of the year, Lame Kitten will be unemployed.
#RollUnemploymentCheckLine

Even better than the win that Tennessee picked up yesterday is knowing that by the end of the year, Lame Kitten will be unemployed.

This is true, but I would love to get his unemployment check that he will be getting. I bet he ends up somewhere else for whatever reason he keeps getting jobs even after he made Al Davis look like a sane person.

I dont think they cut ties yet.

AD hasn't woken up yet after drinking his sorrows away last night
Kiffen will just play the "probation" card. Say he hasnt gotten the team to where he wants it yet because of their HUGE sanctions.

Kiffen will just play the "probation" card. Say he hasnt gotten the team to where he wants it yet because of their HUGE sanctions.

Yet Miami, who hasn't been ranked since who knows how long and is probably going to get hammered by the NCAA, beat Florida.

You're right though, he'll pass the blame like a champ

Yet Miami, who hasn't been ranked since who knows how long and is probably going to get hammered by the NCAA, beat Florida.

You're right though, he'll pass the blame like a champ

Havent been ranked since the week prior to Randy Shannon being fired in 2010.

I thought all of that was being thrown out by the NCAA due to how they handled the investigation?

I thought all of that was being thrown out by the NCAA due to how they handled the investigation?

Might be right about the further sanctions. I thought they had a bit more to go but I can't find anything to support that since June.

Might be right about the further sanctions. I thought they had a bit more to go but I can't find anything to support that since June.

During the game yesterday they said the investigation is still ongoing but they expect a decision soon.

Odds that UF is still ranked higher than Miami in the newest poll? I say pretty good.

And Clemson is up to #3! Awesome!

Ohio State dropped a spot?! What?! How could they?!!? What?

LMAO.

Ohio State dropped a spot?! What?! How could they?!!? What?

LMAO.

Winning 40 whatever to 7 isn't good enough I guess. Yet coaches get pissed when people run up the score. Makes perfect sense.

Clemson's resume is far more impressive right now. Makes sense to me.

Winning 40 whatever to 7 isn't good enough I guess. Yet coaches get pissed when people run up the score. Makes perfect sense.

Strength of schedule.
You have nothing to worry about. They will no question run the table this year.

Strength of schedule.
You have nothing to worry about. They will no question run the table this year.

Nothing to worry about unless there are more than 2 undefeated teams.

Edit: not named Bama or Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back