Your Preferred Tee Time

I like to tee off between 8-9 but our wednesday club tee's off at 9.30, any other day i try to make it 8.30.

I prefer the earlier the better. Just the way I picked up the game. Open course in front of you is a big plus.

I prefer an early AM tee time. Nothing better than getting the first tee time of the day, nothing but open course in front of you and being able to finish up and have a full day ahead of you to do other stuff (or turn around and do it again).

Depends on what else is going on that day. I love to be first off, or at least the first few. At other times, I find it is best to go off before the rate changes. Usually two to five tee times are wide open prior to the change. Makes for an open course ahead of you.

First of the day so I can do something else or play 36.

Early in the morning between 8 and 10

Early in the morning between 8 and 10

Funny how differently people can view the word early. When I say I early I have hopes of being done by 10 lol

I usually go out around 10 on weekends and that's fine with me. I'm not a morning person so that's enough time to get myself rolled out of bed and to the course on time.

Early mornings year round. Our foursome plays in 3.5 hours during the week, 4 hours when with weekend club.

Sunrise or sunset for me. Everything else is painfully slow and kills the ENTIRE day.

That's how I am too. I don't have the luxury of spending the entire day at the course.

Funny how differently people can view the word early. When I say I early I have hopes of being done by 10 lol

We have people call up and say they want the earliest tee time we have on whatever day. I ask them how early do they want, and inevitably, they say 8 or 8:30.

Seriously, you think we open at 8:30?

Early if I'm in a cart... otherwise late enough that the dew is gone so I don't have to water test my shoes

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Your idea of early is starting while it's still dark. Boo.

My kind of tee time. Frees up time to spend with the kiddos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your idea of early is starting while it's still dark. Boo.

Go to bed early so we can get a round in this year. Lol.

As early as possible that way I can relax or get something else done during the rest of the day.

Depending on how far I'm driving I like between 9-11.

Your Preferred Tee Time

The earlier the better. First off is nice. Only downside can be the dew on the fairways slows the ball for the first 9 holes. Unless the course runs that long rubber hose (between 2 carts) across the fairways to clear the water off. I've only seen that at a country club though, not public course.

We have people call up and say they want the earliest tee time we have on whatever day. I ask them how early do they want, and inevitably, they say 8 or 8:30.

Seriously, you think we open at 8:30?

It kills me that most courses around here, the first tee time is 8 or 730. I would love a 630 tee time.

I live in the land of early tee times. Everyone around here apparently hates my sleep schedule haha

I used to be a mid morning kind of guy (10am or so) but I forgot how much I loved being a dew sweeper! Love the early AM rounds! They go so much faster because the wanna be pros aren't up yet to slow down play.

Same I don't understand it at all seems like anything before 8 around here is almost unheard of

It makes no sense to me, unless it's a maintenance thing which I don't understand.

It makes no sense to me, unless it's a maintenance thing which I don't understand.

Maybe something with the grass that is over my head but in the summer months to me it is warm enough early where we shouldn't hurt anything.

I live in the land of early tee times. Everyone around here apparently hates my sleep schedule haha

haha...you just need to go to sleep a little earlier or take a nap after we are done! 6am is the best!

Back