New THP Challenge Coins - Big Numbers

Very cool; challenge coins and various 'games' associated with them can be a lot of fun.... be it on the golf course, bar/restaurants etc.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will we be able to purchase more than 1 or 1 per person? (1 to play, 1 to collect)

I have never met you, but in my head, this was totally joyful and lusty. :blowkiss:

I think they will be.
It will all depend on if people can get in and grab one when they are available.

awesome! i'm snagging one as soon as they are available i missed out on the new hat i wanted.... been crazy busy, plus i need a way to support my real gambling while in sin city.

The coin looks amazing!!! Hope to be able to get in on this one!

That coin looks great!!! It is a "gotta have"!!!

That is gorgeous, I really like the look.

I will have one of these! Gorgeous design

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

So will these just be available in the store to purchase like the hats and stuff?

And how did I miss this? Man I have to pay a little better attention on here!

These look awesome, might just have to grab one.

So will these just be available in the store to purchase like the hats and stuff?

Yes when the time is right. We will have more pictures when they arrive in hand before sales start.

It looks like THP should have these in in approximately 2 weeks or so. Being this is our 1st coin, we are going to want to see the final product before setting up orders. However we will be making sure everybody knows when these will be available for sale well in advance.

It looks like THP should have these in in approximately 2 weeks or so. Being this is our 1st coin, we are going to want to see the final product before setting up orders. However we will be making sure everybody knows when these will be available for sale well in advance.

nice hope the quality is what you are expecting them to be

Cant wait to get one of these!

Played this game with my Dad today. He put up a double on the first Par 5, and I never matched it (whew).

excellent, looking forward to seeing the finished product

Ooohhhhh, just in time for Vegas perhaps?!??

#gambling

Oh wow. These look awesome.

I hope I am not in transient when the pre-orders come out. I want one.

Was a price point discussed yet?

Can't wait to snag one.

Can't wait to snag one.

Not yet, but we think it will be pretty reasonable based on what many of these sell for.

Can't wait to snag one.

$72.47 but you get the AC Member Discount. Way cheaper for everyone else obviously.

Not yet, but we think it will be pretty reasonable based on what many of these sell for.

Not worried about the actual cost, was just wondering if it was mentioned yet. Thanks!

$72.47 but you get the AC Member Discount. Way cheaper for everyone else obviously.

Awesome!

Wait, how is that hair fair?

Not worried about the actual cost, was just wondering if it was mentioned yet. Thanks!

Awesome!

We will be playing with these in Des Moines!!!

Awesome!

Because of your lack of functioning speakers on your computer. Thats how!

Back