THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

1st post updated.

Congrats fellas!

Harv, Mike, Brian, StanTim let's do this!

Congrats everyone!!! Teams looking good so far.

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down as a team New England fan. Congrats Gents! That team looks wicked good.

Congrats fellow New England hackers!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas

Congrats to those who've made it in.

Congrats boys. I expect the "rivalry" to step up just a little bit now that there are some team member named!

Put me down as a team New England fan. Congrats Gents! That team looks wicked good.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats guys. A good looking start to the team right now. And the same for the NY/NJ squad.

Russ, WCBM, The_Dude, and rickterp, happy to have you on board - can't wait to experience the greatness that is THP team golf with you guys. I'll be getting in touch soon via PM.

Wohooo! So pumped!!!!

Congrats guys. A good looking start to the team right now. And the same for the NY/NJ squad.

Russ, WCBM, The_Dude, and rickterp, happy to have you on board - can't wait to experience the greatness that is THP team golf with you guys. I'll be getting in touch soon via PM.

So pumped Cap!!!! Proud to be with you!

Yesss!!!!! That's my man!

We will let the captains do their thing with their team and figure out who is going to be added to the team (in 2 weeks).
Once the teams are full, you will receive a PM from GolferGal with all of the details necessary for deposit, etc.

You are a wise man!!

Really excited to be a part of this! Thanks to THP and True Temper! Proud to rep NY/NJ! Excited to find out who will round out the squad!!!

Congrats to my teammates and congrats to team NY/NJ so far!!!

Congrats to those that got their names called today!

Happy to have you on as a supporter.

Both teams lookin good! Didnt get picked yet, need to step up my bribe game

I'm beyond excited. Congrats to everyone on both teams selected thus far! Thank you THP & True Temper!

Let's goo Team NE.

I'll definitely be getting up Maddogs way come spring for a round for sure! Excited to meet StanTheCaddy, haven't seen Brian since Pittsburgh and well Captain Ddec may have to make a trip to Leatherstocking for a round of golf with much less revolting weather!

Both teams lookin good! Didnt get picked yet, need to step up my bribe game

Bribe game has to go hard now!

Back