THP Contest - Cobra Tour Trusty Wedge Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone who enters.

Some great info direct from Cobra going on right now:

Good luck everyone and many thanks to THP and Cobra for such a great contest!

Keep the entries flowing everybody. Lots of fun.

Thanks Cobra and THP for another cool opportunity to win something awesome.

Ryan Civalier@RyanCivalierWith the versatile k-grind sole and larger grooves on the @cobragolf #TourTrusty from @hackersparadise , I'd be throwing darts all day!

Really hoping for this one in a 52*! My current wedges are getting pretty long in the tooth and short in the groove, and these look to be a very similar shaped head. Plus the K-grind looks like it could really help me in thick lies, and on the inevitable wet days here in Western Washington!

Twitter: @RyanCivalier

Last edited:
Love all the contests here. :)

@cobragolf @hackersparadise The trusty rusty would help me get up and down from the horrible positions I regularly end up in on the course.

My twitter handle is @PartTimeDruid

jyja3u4y.jpg

^^^^Just Tapped That

I tweeted - https://twitter.com/StaticSeth/status/375730081018036225

Last edited:
My entry:
Thanks @hackersparadise for the give-a-way for an amazing @cobragolf golf wedge. The new sole design will really help me from 100 yards in!!

Thanks for another great contest!
Twitter: @rvick82

Good luck to everyone that has and will enter! This is a fantastic prize!

@hackersparadise did you know the @cobragolf #TourTrusty wedge has less bounce to help me pull off more jaw dropping shots around the green?

@rdutellejr

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Crossing my fingers!

@Jackal_1974

@hackersparadise With a beautiful design and the versatility to set my short game on fire, #TrustyRusty will give me some spin! @cobragolf

I'm in

@hackersparadise @cobragolf adding the tour trusty to my bag would help my game by giving me ultimate control under 100 yards!

@Edavidson13

@hackersparadise @CobraGolf The Trusty Rusty would give me the confidnece to make those important score lowering shots

Contest! @hackersparadise & @cobragolf are giving away a brand new Tour Trusty Rusty wedge. This would help my short game for sure.

Here's my entry! Thanks THP and Cobra!

Versatility in my wedges is what I love & the #TourTrusty would give me that! Thanks for the opportunity @hackersparadise @cobragolf

@cobragolf @hackersparadise the spin from a #tourtrusty wedge would be what I need to get over the 20 HCP hump. That and some talent.

Here's my entry.

Twitter handle is.......AKRobby, I know, original.

Tapatalking on my IPad

Nordqvist Parnevik Blixt all Swedish all @cobragolf staffers @hackersparadise this bag needs a #TourTrusy #pinhunter pic.twitter.com/rMw9zSVHfZ

null_zpsb1410bc5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks THP and Cobra golf.

@ScrapIron47

my tweet:

@HackersParadise and @CobraGolf Have recently added Amp Cell woods and irons...a tour trusty would compliment them nicely!

Man, that is a great looking wedge, but I am gonna sit this one out since I have won a couple wedges recently. Someone is gonna be very happy to win this Trusty Rusty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back