Yes! Putter thread

Tried out a Callie 12 in white finish the other day. What a gorgeous piece of putter that is. Both to hit an to look at.

Just picked up a Yes Sandy 12 , Love it ,Pure roll , accuracy , distance control are great. Best putter I have ever rolled.
gb

Really want to try one of these, the commercials throughout the US Open kept showing this putter.

I picked up a Yes Tiffany (center shaft) a few years ago at a end of the season. I really like the alignment and the feel of the face.
imagejpeg

Hmmmm don't think I could roll a putter with my ex's name on it :alien:

I have a nicky for sale, if tiffany isn't your flavor :)

Tried out a Callie 12 in white finish the other day. What a gorgeous piece of putter that is. Both to hit an to look at.

Agreed, it looks pretty snazzy with a good feel.

Of interest to me is that it overall felt a lot like the Nome. Not the same off the face but in how it's entirely balanced. The head weight doesn't feel nearly as heavy as it could. Very smooth through the stroke.

I have a Yes! Carolyne and I love it. The problem is that I also have a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6 which I also adore. I rotate both putters depending how I feel. Buy one, you won't regret it.

Agreed, it looks pretty snazzy with a good feel.

Of interest to me is that it overall felt a lot like the Nome. Not the same off the face but in how it's entirely balanced. The head weight doesn't feel nearly as heavy as it could. Very smooth through the stroke.

No kidding there. I picked it up off the shelf and started rolling putts dead to the cup from across the store putting green. It really lets you know through your hands when you hit it off center. On center you can really feel how hard you hit it. Lots of feedback.

The new logo wrapped grip doesn't hurt it either.

I've rolled several Yes! Putters and I think besides a SeeMore M5 belly, my Yes! Sandy belly model is about as good as it gets for mid length putters

Just added a white/black Callie 12 to the bag. Sweet looking putter. Performs great too.

Played both the Kananaskis Courses this week and had two of my best rounds in a while - 85, 86. Handicap is dropping like a stone. Three strokes gone this week....

Last edited:
I have a Bella 12 on its way to me. I really love the look of the putter at address and I was rolling it extremely well on the putting green.

Yes! Putters

Yes! Putters

Hi, I was just wondering does any have a Yes! putter? What are they like? Im looking at the Courtney model as I think it looks quite nice, and its not a bad price. Just looking for opinions from all you fine THPers. Thank you.

I've been gaming the Victoria II for a while. I like the cgroove technology. It just really fits my eye

I don't use one, but have tried them. I find them to be very solid feeling putters. Soft feel overall. Well balanced. Have a coupe friends who love theirs.

Putters are so unique to an individual's preferences that you shouldn't pay much attention to what others say. Here's the only thing you need to know. Yes! Putters are high-quality putters and at a reasonable price for their quality. Go try them and use with confidence if you find one that you like.

Use one - Callie 12 White, and love it. Lots of feel and great alignment. The best thing though is the way it rolls the ball. It rolls so well the deceleration is very predictable and it is easy to die the ball into the hole or stop it really close even on long putts.

My groove tube is amazing. It's really improved my putting.

I have owned several and studied Harold Swash's method of putting. The best Yes! putters were made pre-2011. The Mollie was a work of art. The Donna II, Callie F and Tracy II are good too.

Check the signature. I love the marylin

Thank you everyone for the help. I missed out on the Yes! putter so have brought a SeeMore instead. It seems very nice so far while doing carpet putting.

Anyone using Yes putters?

Anyone using Yes putters?

I hadn't even heard of them before I started looking for a new stick. I've rolled a few of them now and REALLY like the way it comes off the face. I love the sound and roll, and right now the Callie 12 is at the top of my list for a potential new putter. I just thought I'd make a separate thread to try to get feedback from true Yes users.

I took my Yes groove tube out of the bag. I really liked it intil my Axis1 came along.

There are actually many threads on the Yes! putters and I know many like them. They are owned by Adams Golf now, so essentially owned by TaylorMade.

I played one for 6 months or so, and really liked it. I had the Bella 12, and really loved the headshape, one of the best looking blade putters in its price range I think. I'm just finding I'm better off with a counterbalanced face balanced mallet.

Back