The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WKU's QB isn't really a slouch. He's not great, but he's definitely serviceable. 5 picks shows me that they have potential and talent. The 220 yards in passing you just have to kind of expect when someone passes 35 times in a game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah we definitely have potential and talent, we need to get Sunseri's crap washed off from last year. Two of those picks were gifts and that Andrews kid ran all over us. It is going to take an exceptionally perfect performance by everyone to pull it off next weekend. I will be playing in a golf tourney though so I wont get to watch it (or have to watch it depending on how it goes).

I still think 6-6 is a success and anything additional is gravy. Butch has us going in the right direction.

Just joking around a bit. But seriously, UGA has played 2 tough games this year, has lost on the road and won at home, seems like what was the most likely outcome before the season started.

I agree, we still have LSU at home this month and that will be another head banger

No idea David Oku was at Ark St

I will be pulling for UM vs ND, go big blue.

I just thought about it but I am positive that UGA made Seth and Charlie smile two weeks in a row. lol

No idea David Oku was at Ark St

Crazy to see where those guys from that recruiting class are. Oku, Dyer, Seastrunk... Etc.

Or was Oku a year before dyer?

Crazy to see where those guys from that recruiting class are. Oku, Dyer, Seastrunk... Etc.

Or was Oku a year before dyer?

Oku was with Bryce brown, the big 3 from that class was Lattimore, Dyer, Seastrunk

Auburn just had Ceelo Green and Minions on their play board... We win

I think Texas might lose this week if they aren't careful.

BYU isn't a bad team, and they have a pretty solid D that might wreak havoc on this new offense. I hope I am wrong, but I could see this being a close one.

We have too much speed for BYU and their secondary is decimated by injuries.
Horns roll by 3 tds

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Arkie State should have Dyer and Oku in the backfield... Crazy

Devon Gardner wearing #98 is pretty cool

I see osu had another cakewalk win today. Who the heck is San Diego State?

Skim much?

Skim much?

haha, 40 pages of college football since I last clicked.. yeah buddy, I skimmed. Certainly there are tons of updates on my Redhawks getting raped by Kentucky somewhere back there.

What'd I miss? Did osu send players over to SD State halfway through to attempt to level the playing field?

I just thought about it but I am positive that UGA made Seth and Charlie smile two weeks in a row. lol

I love it! Lol USC(e)!

Baaaaaaarf. Barf.

Really proud of my Dawgs tonight. Great bounce back win after a very tough loss. It is great to be a Georgia Bulldawg!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Nice win for Georgia and way to bounce back. They should find out who that crying fan was and kick him out of the dog fan base! Murray had really good protection today when he had to pass. Gurley was a beast.

I better get to exercise some maritals later tonight.

That's what half time is for

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Nice win for Georgia and way to bounce back. They should find out who that crying fan was and kick him out of the dog fan base! Murray had really good protection today when he had to pass. Gurley was a beast.

Our while season is gone

Well done georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back