The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find a picture of Jordan Spieth wearing a Cowboys hat. That may send you over the edge.

article.298042.2.jpg

Reports are that TY is looking for $14MM per year. Shewww weeeee... Freaking love him, but not at 14 a year. No chance, no way!

I don't wanna see that!! AB was already voicing displeasure with his contract that has some years left on it...

Could be worse. #fireworks #anyoneseemyfinger

How does everyone feel knowing the Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl and everyone else is playing for first loser?:D

How does everyone feel knowing the Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl and everyone else is playing for first loser?:D

You tel us? How has it felt in Dallas during playoff time all of these years?

Man oh man...

Aldon Smith arrested for hit and run, DUI and vandalism. This guy just doesnt get it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13393290/aldon-smith-san-francisco-49ers-arrested-hit-run-dui

The article notes the 49rs GM recently said he wanted to resign Smith. But with this 4th incident is it time to start thinking Smith's career may be over?

BTW, "smart" decision by Smith on his contract this year too:

In March, Smith restructured his $9,754,000 salary into a series of bonuses. He'll make $322,150 for each game he is on the Niners' 53-man roster during the season, maxing out at $5,154,400.

His time has to be over doesnt it? I mean how many chances can he really get?

How can the 9ers not suck this season after all they've lost and now this? Oy.

You tel us? How has it felt in Dallas during playoff time all of these years?
Should I reply with the standard "how many rings do we have." Usually that's the comeback :D

Should I reply with the standard "how many rings do we have." Usually that's the comeback :D

I guess you better hope I am not a Steelers fan, because that would be rough too...Let me know how the Delorian rides, because the past sounds great. :D

Breaking news from Adam Schefter: Cowboys to sign Aldon Smith to multi year deal.

Breaking news from Adam Schefter: Cowboys to sign Aldon Smith to multi year deal.

Sssshhhhh don't let our secret out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How these guys can be this stupid when multi-million dollar contracts are on the line is beyond me.

How these guys can be this stupid when multi-million dollar contracts are on the line is beyond me.

Agreed. The rules aren't that hard. Don't drive drunk, don't do drugs, don't hit women, stay away from fire arms and for good measure stay away from the strip clubs at 3am, nothing good (for your career) can come from that.

Given guys who mostly come from limited means that much money with no guidance and not that many good mentors is only asking for this stuff to happen. many have that invincibility attitude and lots of enablers surrounding them

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

If I was a gazillionaire I know I definitely wouldn't want to just call a limo if I was fitshaced.

Moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given guys who mostly come from limited means that much money with no guidance and not that many good mentors is only asking for this stuff to happen. many have that invincibility attitude and lots of enablers surrounding them

Nope, that doesn't get to be an excuse.

That is why you do things like make it rain at strip clubs and rack up 1 million in debt at jewelers. That is not an excuse to continue to drink and drive over and over. That is called being a ****** human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back