Introducing Team Basement Dweller - 2014 #TheGrandaddy

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a team full of winners to me. Looking forward to supporting these guys on the journey to defeat the #Zoocrew

Thats a hell of a team. Go make us all proud and bring that trophy home.

Good luck boys. You are in for something better than anything you can even begin to imagine. I wish you well!

Good luck fellas

One heck of a team right there. Let the world be known that the #zoocrew will be in the basement from here on out! Good luck boys!!!

I'm ecstatic to have the entire team named, to say that these guys are excited and chomping at the bit is an understatement!

We have a great team in place that truly understands how lucky they are to have this opportunity. Many of them are "northerners" but that's not stopping the practice and drive to get better......we are down to well less than 2 months and know that the #ZooCrew will be ready and looking to repeat.

4:49........we will not forget.

Best of luck, fellas! You're going to kick some Zoo Crew butt.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Great looking team for sure!!

Exciting stuff! You have an entire contingent of THPers rooting for you!

I'm ecstatic to have the entire team named, to say that these guys are excited and chomping at the bit is an understatement!

We have a great team in place that truly understands how lucky they are to have this opportunity. Many of them are "northerners" but that's not stopping the practice and drive to get better......we are down to well less than 2 months and know that the #ZooCrew will be ready and looking to repeat.

Looks like a gr at team led by a great captain. You men will give them more than they can handle in less than two months, and have a blast while doing it, I'm sure.

Love it, I know you all are gonna do us all proud

Good Luck to the 'TEAM'. Here's to looking good bringing back the hardware

The Zoo Crew is looking forward to repeating and having some fun with the team that THP has put together. Great to see the "excuses" start of the team being made up of northeners and can't wait to hear that over and over. And Cookie, what does #NoRagrets mean?

Hope the team gets ready for a couple of the best days you will EVER have.

Practice up boys, I saw 1st hand at the Gauntlet The Zoo Crew can play.....Congrats & Good Luck

You all are going to have the time of your lives out there doing us proud! Go out, have fun, and bring home the dang belt to where it belongs.

#CookiesMonsters
#InCookieWeTrust

wow that didnt take Finley long at all

Congrats to all of you guys
Cage the ZooCrew

Have fun boys, this will be a great trip for you all. Don't miss a moment of the week, it's going to last a life time.

Go get 'em!!!

Nope let the games begin. Time to make #AnimalCrackers out of the #ZooCrew, while #CookiesMonsters have a snack.

Looks like a winning team to me!

Good luck fellas. That's a fine looking group of guys!

Looking forward to following along. I love Finley firing the first shot. Time to get after it fellas!

Back