Weekend of Sept. 14/15

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
I'm heading to No. Cal for golf and college football with my former college roommate and best friend. The football game is a near certain blow out (Cal vs. tOSU), but at least they serve beer. One round of golf will be at the friend's club, a very short but fun and challenging A. McKenzie layout. The other round is TBD, with a very outside shot at playing Olympic (fingers way crossed on that one).

Fun! Take some pics of that AM course would you?

Playing in a 2 man scotch tourney Saturday and Sunday. Insanely excited.

Fun! Take some pics of that AM course would you?

The friend's club is pretty particular about electronic devices not being allowed, but I'll see what I can do.

If we get on Olympic I'll try even harder to get photos and do a review.

Impact zone lesson from the PGA TA, range work with a fitter, 18 at Bethpage, 9 at Heartland, Battlefield 3.

Probably some short game reps on Friday and chillaxin with the GF. A round with checkered and maybe his boss either Saturday or Sunday at Sudden Valley Country Club, a really solid semi private here in Bellingham - if I end up living here full time, I'd serious think about becoming a member there. And then probably a run or some tennis, and a ski shopping trip for my GF whatever day we don't golf.

Well, don't get booted!

I'm playing with a few local THP'rs on Sunday. Other than that, hanging with the kids and doing chores.

The friend's club is pretty particular about electronic devices not being allowed, but I'll see what I can do.

If we get on Olympic I'll try even harder to get photos and do a review.

This would be so epic! Hope you can get on man!

I may play Saturday AM
but more importantly I will get to see my wife and kids Sat evening for the first time in 10+ days

I am playing on Sunday, but working on Saturday! Big push for life insurance!

I'm headed to Championsgate for the THP Ultimate Club Testing Event with TaylorMade golf.

THPers, 2 rounds of golf, night golf on the lighted par 3 course with TM...and did I mention THPers?

The TM swag, and the SpeedBlade irons for testing are a pretty awesome throw-in as well.

I'm kind of excited about the whole thing....

I'm headed to FL for a little get together...

with THPers...

and with TaylorMade.

Playing with THP'ers both days.

First volunteer session scheduled for Saturday afternoon at SPCA.

THP. Taylormade. Orlando.

Boom.

I am headed to VA Beach to attend a wedding. Fitting in one round of golf on Friday

Dewsweeping on Saturday at my club. Sunday is going to be a do nothing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to cram as much delicious food into my mouth, as often as possible, all weekend.

Dinner with my parents on Sunday.

Surgery at 9:30 am Monday morning to get my tonsils removed. 1st time having surgery that I can ever remember, awkward being almost 34 years old going in for tonsils LOL. I anticipate lots of pain, and not much food for the next week or so.

Working on Saturday. Watching the OU/TU and Bama/A&M games via DVR. Hopefully I can avoid all spoilers.

Sunday: football and maybe the driving range in the morning.

Annual guy's weekend for me. Four guys, four rounds of golf.

Should be epic.

Supposed to be hotter than heck again this weekend, but hopefully I'll get at least 18 in anyway.

Saturday:
Skins match scheduled with my brother-in-law and my wifes nephews in the morning.

Sunday:
Round of golf with my brother-in-law (location TBD).

Saturday working in the forest. Had a lot of rain and we need to make sure the trails are safe.
Sunday playing an early round.

I have a long weekend full of golf, and I'm very excited! Our club is having their annual Ryder Cup tournament in which they usually have 4-6 teams (depending on interest) of 8 guys. This year I'm representing Portugal! We have 18 on saturday and 18 Sunday, each 9 is a different format. Monday I was invited by my son's other baseball coach to play in a charity tournament at a very exclusive CC right down the road from my house (and one that I've been dying to play!) Sakonnet CC, it should be one to write home about! Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

I have a long weekend full of golf, and I'm very excited! Our club is having their annual Ryder Cup tournament in which they usually have 4-6 teams (depending on interest) of 8 guys. This year I'm representing Portugal! We have 18 on saturday and 18 Sunday, each 9 is a different format. Monday I was invited by my son's other baseball coach to play in a charity tournament at a very exclusive CC right down the road from my house (and one that I've been dying to play!) Sakonnet CC, it should be one to write home about! Hope everyone else has a great weekend!
Nice!

It turns out there will be no Olympic Club in my future this trip. Bummer. Oh well, two rounds will still be a lot of fun. I have to get the kids to school then I am off to the airport.

Back