Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

You need to correct her then.
This is one way traffic. Lloris is having a blinder though in the Spurs goal.

The Midlands derby is looking like a good game, 2-2 at the minute. Should make for good viewing later.

They must have moved in since she lived there 30 years ago! hahaha

Rabbit in the headlights does sound funny though.

They must have moved in since she lived there 30 years ago! hahaha

Ok, putting 2 and 2 together, she must have lived in Manchester. There are few deer in Manchester, that I'll concede.

This is turning into a superb game. There's some real needle developing here!!!!!

Ok, putting 2 and 2 together, she must have lived in Manchester. There are few deer in Manchester, that I'll concede.

This is turning into a superb game. There's some real needle developing here!!!!!

Yep, she did!

Love that the City guy gets booked when he got all ball but Adebayor catches the same guy with a high foot and nothing, on the same play.

Ouch, Aguero goes off with an injury. This sucks.

3 - 3 between Villa and the Baggies and it's not even half time yet. Mental!

Rose gets sent off with a bad tackle in the penalty area. Wasn't a nasty play, but when you're the last player, they gotta call it.

Toure with the PK. 2-0 City.

Man City is 40 minutes from taking over the EPL lead. Ugh.

Goal by Spurs. 3-1 now.

Spurs are really being aggressive with 10 men. They are all over the place and on the City players like glue.

Can't keep up all that running for too long though, but they are looking good being a man down.

Time to give it up blu!

(You forgot "Best team money can buy"), hahaha

FWIW, I posted a similar article when ManUre's debt was announced. I think it's pretty much garbage that many clubs operate in that fashion, not just the Manchester teams.

West Ham is tied with Chelsea 0-0 in the 75th minute.

Goal by Jovetic (whoever he is). 4-1 City.

Goal by Kompany! 5-1 City.

What a surreal end to the Chelsea match! That is a vital 2 points dropped at home to a relegation team. You gotta say, at the minute, City are in the driving seat right now.

Goal by Kompany! 5-1 City.

Improvement for Spurs...loss by 6 last time, lost by 4 down a man today. City is a talented squad for sure.

5.5mil to a team in Qatar. Crazy I know. a 24 year old saying ok to going to that league.

That is a crime! He is premier league good!

Current standings of the fantasy league I bet most of you have forgotten about! I think only three of us are in it, and they guy who started it never came back!

Overall August September October November December January Quarter 1 Quarter 2 Quarter 3

#TeamManagerGWTOT
same.png
1YNWA11vibhor dudeja801,415
up.png
2whynotwengerVarun Santosh711,368
down.png
3Isla's HotspursTyree Allison531,355
same.png
4stubborn stains fcSport Mwangi571,288
up.png
5GoalissimoStojce Filiposki511,276
up.png
6Lamberts Lions v2James Scarr751,274
down.png
7FC GoalshotChristopher Allen461,268
down.png
8Reimdir skósólarHeimir Gudmundsson471,258
same.png
9SmallvilleMike McOsker531,204
same.png
10TSA All Stars FCKofi Akpebu741,196
same.png
11RED_foreverTushar Bane501,155
same.png
12Buddie BrilliantAlistair Gillespie501,142
same.png
13XosMagsMichael Hertel471,132
same.png
14Life's a PitchCJ Gomes571,084
same.png
15Penultimate PackDonne Willingham22981
same.png
16Golf GhostChris Rennehan52980
same.png
17GunslingersSteven Alwine43963
same.png
18IceyKicksKyle Hershberger21797

Notes
sb_lt_logo.png

It's going to be tough to beat Man City the way they are playing right now. I'll be happy if Arsenal can stay in the top three at the end.

Back