What else do you want or what can I do?

Freddie, we have a few threads on THP about breaking the 100, 90, and 80 barriers, and I've seen other articles about plans to break through these barriers. Something like that could really benefit people like myself who are struggling to find methods to get to where they need to be. Reeading things like "don't even bring a driver to the course" have had a profound impact on how I view working on my game, and I'll take all the perspective I can get!

Freddie, you absolutely rock....you are always very giving of your time and your talents to anyone that asks...I know that you have helped me quite a bit and I try to read just about every piece of advice you offer because you never know when something you tell someone else could apply to me as well.

It would be cool to see you quickly critique a couple of THPers' swings once per week, or once per month, kind of like Breed does on the Golf Fix. Maybe have some vids emailed to you or posted into a thread and you would just pick some.

But I do have to say, you devote a LOT of time into helping the THP community as it is - thanks on behalf of us all for that!

Sidehill lie shots. If the ball is below my feet I hit a wicked slice. If its above the toe digs in and I chunk it.

Your half wedge post with Mike Dean was among the best golf tips I've seen on the internet. Your "straight to the point" presentation without 5 minutes of build up is most appreciated.

What about a video each month showing how to hit a particular type of shot. Go through the steps and drills for people to be able to succeed with the shot. Then as the month goes on we can upload our attempts at that shot for others to see and to get a comparison. THP could even make it some kind of monthly contest. Just my opinion.

Freddie, I don't know exactly when you started doing it, but I have to say that I absolutely love the marked up screenshots you've been doing of people's videos with your comments on them. I need to get something posted up to get me fixed up.

Back