Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had told me a few months ago that any new driver by TaylorMade would be described as a "fairway finding machine", I would have called you crazy.

Must hit this thing.

believe me, when I say it pains me to say it, I mean it. Before the M1, you couldn't have paid me to hit a TM driver. I would have dropped driver completely if I had to but for some reason, M1 fits me. Actually it works so well I'm pondering trying the fwy as well. God help me if I like it.

It's better than my Srixon. I said it. The only thing that's holding me back is cost

Joe is being steadily de-Srixon'ed hahaha

Honestly, me hitting it at this point will be an academic exercise anyways, cause I just won't drop that kind of scratch. Although I could get away cheaper head only (which I would do, since I have two glorious custom PX shafts)

Joe is being steadily de-Srixon'ed hahaha

Honestly, me hitting it at this point will be an academic exercise anyways, cause I just won't drop that kind of scratch. Although I could get away cheaper head only (which I would do, since I have two glorious custom PX shafts)
You would have to pry the irons from my cold dead hands

Something. I have no effing clue what though. But I want to buy something.

I know exactly what you mean. I have a $500 gift card to local Golf store burning a hole in my pocket but I don't know what to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean. I have a $500 gift card to local Golf store burning a hole in my pocket but I don't know what to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reality is, I need to pay off my Lajosi and Low Tide. I know that, but dammit, I still want to ponder and buy something!

Its a disease!

Ha, that's where I am. I thought the Vapor Pro would scratch the itch, but now I'm thinking irons/wedges or something. Also, Club Clash.

I was here a few weeks ago...then I swindled myself into thinking that I needed a matching BB 5W to my 3W. #winning :alien:
Ha, that's where I am. I thought the Vapor Pro would scratch the itch, but now I'm thinking irons/wedges or something. Also, Club Clash.
Vapor Pro is awesome. #notbiased

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was here a few weeks ago...then I swindled myself into thinking that I needed a matching BB 5W to my 3W. #winning :alien:

Vapor Pro is awesome. #notbiased

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hahaha, did that last week with the GBB 3w myself.

There is one in my local pro shop they have listed for $500... but it would be $450ish with my university discount... let me know if you want me to pull the trigger

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Does it have the black shaft? Or is it the standard chrome one?

Does it have the black shaft? Or is it the standard chrome one?
I can go check after work, as they only have one. Do you prefer the black cs model?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok bro, you can satisfy my ponder with a purchase. Thanks

Signed: the paralysis by analysis

It's a disease, I'm about to be blessed with Cleveland and Callaway goodness & I still want to buy something. Mainly a putter (hi James!)

Not necessarily pondering the actual purchase currently, but really really interested in hitting the new Apex Pros and 716 AP2's/CB's.

Also pondering something in the 110g range with mid launch and mid/low spin for my irons. need to work out/get fit to see if the Tour-V or c-taper light would work better for me. But I enjoy both of those shafts a lot.

Also pondering something in the 110g range with mid launch and mid/low spin for my irons. need to work out/get fit to see if the Tour-V or c-taper light would work better for me. But I enjoy both of those shafts a lot.

Dont sleep on the projectx pxi. They are low launch and 112g in the 6.0

It's a disease, I'm about to be blessed with Cleveland and Callaway goodness & I still want to buy something. Mainly a putter (hi James!)

Still waiting on you!!!!!

The Wilson Staff irons coming in January.
That should do it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back