THP Visits Callaway HQ

Always an interesting time for you guys.

Awesome! Looking forward to it, I know you guys will be discussing a TON with them

Umm......

#TheGrandaddy

I think you guys should live pictures of Cookie monster all over the facility that say "We're coming for you"

I think you guys should live pictures of Cookie monster all over the facility that say "We're coming for you"

LMAO, I support this effort.

Ha! I support this message.

It's good news for us when you visit Callaway.

THP Visits Callaway HQ

Great and I am just getting ready to take off. #puddlejumper

So much yes...!

Looking forward to the recap from this visit. Really interested to see what Callaway has in store for 2015.

Here we go.

I could be down with seeing this come true, too!

Paying particular attention...

Chad needs a bigger cubicle.

Love the Callaway crew. Great, great people

A little Grandaddy trash talk from hashtag Chad.

1e1b54ef4564be4ec122fbe4e340f8b1.jpg
When are we getting Dis-Like buttons on the forum? lol

Here we go fellas!

#BulletinBoardMaterial

I like that in the spot that should have a computer, he has two phones instead...

And let the trash talk begin!

Is that a pickle jar size container of porkerchip ball markers middle right of frame? Jackpot! Nice Hair Chad....

Looking forward to hearing more. Callaway visits are the best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Chad needs a bigger cubicle.

lol, thats the Tiny Studio, he has another cube, but I dont think its any bigger, amazing his ego can fit in there

lol, thats the Tiny Studio, he has another cube, but I dont think its any bigger, amazing his ego can fit in there

ego. hair. yup it's amazing.

Back