The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would contest that. Andre Johnson and Wes Welker are both neck to neck with him as far as talent goes. CJ just happened to be the only real threat for years in Detroit.

Ummmmm NO

I would contest that. Andre Johnson and Wes Welker are both neck to neck with him as far as talent goes. CJ just happened to be the only real threat for years in Detroit.

Put down the drugs dude.

I want what you have been drinking.

Water is what I have been drinking. He is damn good, but not head and shoulders above all others.

Calvin Johnson is so much better than every other WR in the NFL its disgusting.

I could see wanting to contest that, but don't think it would be with those two. If someone is better than CJ, it's AJ Green.

Wait, Montee Ball cant fumble. Everybody knows that he went to WI, and our RBs are the best ever.

Signed
Ron Dayne
And Blugold

Hurtful. I've never said that.

*tear*

Water is what I have been drinking. He is damn good, but not head and shoulders above all others.

Wel Welker... Megatron, same sentence??? Just no, not comparable in any way.

Yeah, Broncos!

Yeah, he kind of is (my thoughts of course, others may differ)

I could see wanting to contest that, but don't think it would be with those two. If someone is better than CJ, it's AJ Green.

Not in the same ball park as of now.

Lions Defense doing it's best "swiss cheese" impression right now.

Yeah, he kind of is.

Not in the same ball park as of now.

Agreed, not same ball park as of now, but if there is a comparison to be made talent wise, its AJ Green or Julio Jones... not Welker.

Wes to me is not even a true #1. He puts up huge numbers out of the slot but he is not the guy that will go up and get the ball. CJ is going to do everything. I agree the only WRs I think you can even talk about are AJ Green and Julio Jones but those guys need a few more years to be put in the same league as CJ

6'5" 240 lbs. 4.35 40 yard dash. 40 inch vertical. AND he's the only threat on his team for years and still at the top of the league. If you were to design a WR in a video game, he'd be it.

Ever see this?

Welker and megatron arent even in the same ballpark talent wise

None of those guys are even close, but they are the best of the 2nd tier talent wise, along with Dez Bryant right now.

Wel Welker... Megatron, same sentence??? Just no, not comparable in any way.

For their roles, completely even. Welker will never be a deep threat, but over the middle and for the check down guy there is none better. Megatron is a deep ball guy and spends most of his time outside the hash marks. Two different styles, both leaders in their respective style. Welker is more versatile, I would take him over Megatron if I was building a team.

Uh oh, Reggie Bush down and holding his left knee.

Reggie Bush down? Uh oh...

For their roles, completely even. Welker will never be a deep threat, but over the middle and for the check down guy there is none better. Megatron is a deep ball guy and spends most of his time outside the hash marks. Two different styles, both leaders in their respective style. Welker is more versatile, I would take him over Megatron if I was building a team.

He does go deep a lot. But CJ does go over the middle often. Lot of slants and lots of deep ins.

Calvin Johnson is sickly good. Welker is a little soft.

Oh man I could cry if Reggie is out. He is just what this team needs.

Now it makes sense. You have been building the Jags. :D
FWIW, there is not a GM on the planet that would take Welker in the top 10 for WRs in building a team.

Do you work for the Raiders?

Uh oh lions...better call up barry sanders

None of those guys are even close, but they are the best of the 2nd tier talent wise, along with Dez Bryant right now.

What's funny to me as a Packets fan, none of the packers' receivers are top tier, or barely second tier. But they sure so get stuff done.

Have you ever watched a Lions game? Dude isn't just a deep threat. He can bang inside all day.

And with a statement like that I pray you are never the Bucs GM... not that y ou could be much better than the current regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back