What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/38=77, 10/13 FIR, 10/18 GIR, 33 putts.

3 doubles were brutal, had two nice birds though and missed 3 more narrowly (pushy on the putts today).

Ain't gonna cut it come July.

I had 4 bad holes and would get cut on those holes. It spells loss for you!

Thrilled with my score today in cold and fairly windy weather on a very wet golf course. 38 - 39 - 77. 1 birdie and nothing above bogey. Short game was quite sharp today as I only hit 6 / 18 greens. FIR was no better at only 4 / 14.

Nice round Cookie! #KickOffClassicPrep!

JM

Shot an 86 - Average day with the driver lead to using the driving iron more than I typically would. Wet course and no roll only hurt this fact. Decent day putting - 2 one putts, 2 three putts. I can work with that for now while I continue to work on the flat stick.

42/42=84 37* at the start of the round, 45* when I finished. Triple bogey on the second hole, but put it out of my mind and was okay with the round.

Was able to get out and play 9 today, shot 41.

105 at the home course. Was a tough start to the new year golf for me and my group. Nobody had any good luck in our threesome. Bad bounces for all.

Played 9 holes today.
How about this.
Birdie, Birdie, Birdie, Triple, and then 4 bogeys and birdie.

Oh what could have been.

That's the way it goes sometimes
Played 9 holes today.
How about this.

Oh what could have been.

Played 9 holes today.
How about this.

Oh what could have been.

Should be a fun 10 hole match we have Thursday.

Ugh.

That's the way it goes sometimes

Dude for two of those bogeys, they could have been huge.
I chipped in on one of them for bogey and the other I thinned a bunker shot that hit the flat (not the stick, but the flag) and dropped straight down. Had it not it would have gone in the water. this could have been a 50 with 4 birdies.

Should be a fun 10 hole match we have Thursday.

Ugh.

Nah. You have played with me. I used up my birdie quota for the month now.

4 birds in 9 holes? Im toast unless i bust out some mid swing 1 liners

Nah. You have played with me. I used up my birdie quota for the month now.

I think I have had 4 birdies in a round, maybe, once.

Hey man, when you're good you're good or just not getting caught being bad. We will avoid those types of holes next weekend.
Dude for two of those bogeys, they could have been huge.
I chipped in on one of them for bogey and the other I thinned a bunker shot that hit the flat (not the stick, but the flag) and dropped straight down. Had it not it would have gone in the water. this could have been a 50 with 4 birdies.

I am going to need you start ordering up some confidence buddy...lol
4 birds in 9 holes? Im toast unless i bust out some mid swing 1 liners

So high I could touch the Sky. Wait a minute. Are We Supposed to Be Going Low

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shot an 85 on the toughest muni here with 26 putts, lost a couple balls and had 3 decent looks at birdies so could have been better, but I'm happy with that in the cold on a course that had a little snow on it still.

What did you shoot today?

The wives green lit nine holes as long as they could come along. It was my wife, myself, her best friend and her husband. Started rough and caught fire the last six holes (was +1 on those). Shot 41 for the nine and had one birdie. It was really fun and my wife said it was the best she'd seen me play (which was true). Fun times.

Shot 90 in really soggy conditions. Today was simply about surviving the round because my swing wasn't really there.

81 with a quad and 2 dubs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back