Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

I like the team event always brings in that little extra hunger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Wisconsin is home, but it isn't great. It's easy to leave.

Ohio leads the country in Swiss cheese production. Uhhh, I guess you're welcome if you like that stuff

Can we randomly draw lines on a map so we can be in the same region?
It will be like when the district redid the region lines and Banks got to play for the emilio estevez led mighty ducks

It will be like when the district redid the region lines and Banks got to play for the emilio estevez led mighty ducks
So Minnesota is in to? That's how I read that.

Cedar Point-Kings Island...fly in go directly to roller coaster nirvana...fly out.

Eat skyline and white castle in transit. Ohio is good for something.

Ohio is all runnin their mouths down there, meanwhile up in Michigan prospective representatives are already putting in work.
ccaabfa93c44321d4177a0f1aa61f19f.jpg

Ohio is all runnin their mouths down there, meanwhile up in Michigan prospective representatives are already putting in work.
ccaabfa93c44321d4177a0f1aa61f19f.jpg

you guys will need all the "work" you can get between now and next summer

Regional Rivalry is in full swing it seems like. I'm torn on sides because I have some great friends on both sides.... Off to flip a coin

This sounds like one fun event. It will be entertaining to follow!

Ohio leads the country in Swiss cheese production. Uhhh, I guess you're welcome if you like that stuff
Don't sell yourself so short. Ohio also leads the country not only in gray, but also dreariness, first round quarterback busts, and cities that are the butts of jokes. Its even been rated far and away "The Worst Place to Live by People That Live There". On top of that, you've got the Browns.

Don't sell yourself so short. Ohio also leads the country not only in gray, but also dreariness, first round quarterback busts, and cities that are the butts of jokes. Its even been rated far and away "The Worst Place to Live by People That Live There". On top of that, you've got the Browns.

Thank goodness Regional Rivalry isn't a football contest.

Thank goodness Regional Rivalry isn't a football contest.
Indeed, that'd be like Ohio competing in s sunshine contest.

Oh I almost forgot:

Back