FS - Adams Idea Black CB3 4-GW, KBS Tour 90 stiff, UTx Grips

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It kills me to do this, but they're not getting used and I'm looking to fund another purchase so let's get them to a good new home. Irons are standard L/L/L. Shaft bands were removed by previous owner. Lamkin UTx grips on them except the 4i, which has a freshly installed green Lamkin 3Gen. Irons are in good used shape, I'd call it average wear for well taken care of irons of their age - see pics below.

$180 shipped CONUS OBO
Outside CONUS, we will discuss any additional allowance for shipping/import.

Only trade I'd be looking for right now is a TaylorMade R15 460 12* (white or black), head only, preferably with OEM headcover.

Thanks for looking!

42770ff95efc9cb149c7fed75eaaee96.jpg

Grips (4i on left with no grip)
54e28bafaf6770e08473cb6cce904754.jpg

2a9744f616ad83ebb136c67085d885db.jpg

Faces (4i-7i)
a1befbd47e99f5b12c3fd7e6b360db18.jpg

Faces (8i-GW)
79cb246e990fb8ddf9a701313842f227.jpg

3Gen grip + tape (if desired)
611057bb9c38ed6dd34c9e3f8fe730da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Afternoon bump. Let me know if price is out of line.

Bump with price drop. Looking to move these.

Someone freaking buy these. My favorite set of irons ever!

Another bump. Fair warning if anyone is holding out: if nobody buys these by end of the day tomorrow, I'm going another route with them.

Last day price drop to $185 shipped. If you're interested make an offer! These will not be here tomorrow!

this is a great deal on a great set of irons

I want to hit the R15 once more before I pull the trigger, so that buys you more time! Still available!

Slight edit - the grip is on the 4i now. I've decided not to trade them in, so still available. Make an offer!

Bump. Pricing in line with "value" condition sets on eBay - great deal on a great set! Make me an offer!

Monday morning bump!

Dude if I needed irons. I would be on these like a fat kid on a snickers.

Do you think these shafts would be too stiff for me if I have around a 90 mph driver swing speed?

Do you think these shafts would be too stiff for me if I have around a 90 mph driver swing speed?

I don't think so - they are only a little over 100g, so they're pretty light and launch pretty high. This is a pretty light stiff flex. What shafts do you have in your Hogans?

What I can tell you is that even without knowing that answer, these heads will be acres more forgiving and higher launching than the Hogan Apex.

I don't think so - they are only a little over 100g, so they're pretty light and launch pretty high. This is a pretty light stiff flex. What shafts do you have in your Hogans?

What I can tell you is that even without knowing that answer, these heads will be acres more forgiving and higher launching than the Hogan Apex.

The Hogans actually have their own branded 'Hogan Apex 4' shaft in them, which I know nothing about hehehe. You've convinced me, it's worth giving them a shot for $180. Want to send me a PM with the payment info?

The Hogans actually have their own branded 'Hogan Apex 4' shaft in them, which I know nothing about hehehe. You've convinced me, it's worth giving them a shot for $180. Want to send me a PM with the payment info?

Haha old school shafts can definitely be tough sometimes. You got it Ken, PM incoming!

In case it wasn't obvious to the rest of you guys...deal pending haha

Payment received, mods, this can be locked up! Congrats Ken on a great set of sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back